Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ASSASSIN LTARP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: ASSASSIN
Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator
Date of Incident: 03/06/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I hop on Royal Syndicate, I ask Lil Walter for permission to kidnap someone, he grants it, I find a cat on the street which was assassin but at the time his name was CAT, then I kidnap him, gag and blindfold him, put him in my car and then drive to Royal Syndicate mansion, I put him out of the car, take his weapons and then he leaves the game.
Evidence on the incident: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1cmj1ImpvsYhjo/d1337N5jePvZ?invite=cr-MSw3cDEsMTAwODUyMjc5LA

i can tell you what happened i was a cat and you kidnapped me then you left be but i could still move i was walking till i found someone then i found raful he tried to unrestrain me but he said i wasnt restrained even though my screen was black i asked him to kill me which he did my screen was still black so then i left so i left in a new life

Forgot to respond to this sooner. I remember this incident as I spoke to both of you. Originally I went to Assassin as he was just left on the street on the road up to mansion and he was bugged out from the baton/restraints as his screen was messed up but not visibly cuffed. I later ended up responding to a ticket that Aaron made about LTARP, and at the time, I didn't realize these two events were related but now I can see that the baton bugged out Assassin, which happens to me sometimes on RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom