Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied AtomicAcorn77's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? AtomicAcorn77
1.2: How old are you? 13
1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 - 3 Weeks
1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:585720335
1.7: What is your Discord? atomicacorn77
1.8: References (if any)? Cheese and Dale

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM stands for random deathmatch and is when one player kills another without a valid reason. If someone was to run up to someone and shoot them, that would be RDM. Another example is if John kills Adam for calling him smelly that would not be a valid reason.

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: Metagaming is when someone relays info to someone else OOC 2 examples could be through discord or finding someones job through their nametag.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where you must comply if someone has a gun or a knife on you and you don't have a weapon out.

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples: Cop baiting can be when you try and get police attention on purpose or if you knife/shoot a car randomly.

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: Discrimination can be if someone denied you a position or does anything in game that are motivated by your personal qualities.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would tell Tom that he did advert and check to make sure then give Dan a warning for stealing an NHS vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would check and see if the kills were for hits or not. If they were I would let him go and if not give him a warning or a ban for mass RDM.

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would warn James for RDM and tell him that he can only have a stand with no KOS if it is on the road.

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would give Bobby a warning as base raiding is a major crime and refresh him on the list of minor and major crimes.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I can listen to both sides when tasked with a problem to solve.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would ask another staff member to help me out.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I have staffed discord servers but not a gmod one.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I can see both sides
I can be patient
I can understand the situations people are in
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I can take time to process big changes if they greatly affect me
When I start something I always want to finish it
While I may see smaller things easily sometimes I can accidentally ignore the big things
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
Ever since I joined this community the staff have helped me tons. Dale has helped me so much even from my first time playing, I want to help others like how all the mods have helped me.
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Depends what kind. Dm me on discord for further details. AtomicAcorn77

Last edited:

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Neutral/+1

You are great guy, your active on the server, and your application is nice. But I just think you might a a little too young to be staff on the server, give it a couple months and build up a really mature reputation and I will +1. But apart from that I think you would be a nice addition to the staff team!

Thanks, Mozzie!

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
^ Going with what Mozzie Said.

Neutral/+1

+1

Changed my opinion of you after seeing you more in-game. :)

Last edited:
-1 far to young and not been playing long enough
I haven't seen you in-game but I'm sure if you've seen me you should know I can stay mature. In response to not playing long enough, Cheese is a mod now and he's been playing about the same time as me and he is doing amazing. If you spot me in-game say hello and I can show you what I'm like.

Neutral/+1

active, good guy but 13 with only playing server 2-3 weeks is a bit too short

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied
Please Gain more experience/time and a better reputation within the community/ server before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom