Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Azz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report against AZZ
10/02/22

Letting crimes against NHS go despite evidence in logs.
Skrog died in mansion to Assault rifle fire, took enough bullets where within RP he was dead. he was upset i didnt revive him, so he broke NLR drove back and shot me. /Advert misclick and because of that he got away with it. Then Skrog again kills me because i wouldn't revive his mate who got headshot by a police rifle, Skrog literally mag dumps me and then in sit claims it was lag.
AZZ then tp's him but lets him return to finish whatever situation he was in, wasting my time, took a gander at logs for 30secs before dismissing the case entirely. even though rules state clearly no crimes against nhs and NLR.
in essence staff are showing more and more they cannot be trusted to fulfil their roles because of personal grudges.

As well as muting and gagging me when he disagrees with me in /ooc so i cannot rp normally. even harassing me after the fact because i have to walk around with a sign explaining im gagged and muted.

All i want is for AZZ to stop responding to my admin @'s because he has proven incapable.

All i want is for AZZ to stop responding to my admin @'s because he has proven incapable.

Azz

1) skrog was warned later for RDM as your report lead to me watching him carefully, so thank you.
2)skrog was in a gunfight at the time and said you got in the way and he adverted crossfire both times. Due to the lack of evidence I cannot punish him. Unless I’m 100% certain that he did it on purpose I cannot punish him.
3)If someone’s in a situation and asks to be returned until they’ve finished I will do so.
4) another staff member gagged and muted you not me.

I know it’s frustrating on your end to deal with players who you know are RDMing you ect. But I highly recommend you get some clipping software so that I can be 100% certain a player has broken the rules.

thanks,

-Azz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom