Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted B0110CKS Staff App V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B0110CKS' Second Attempt at Staff

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.
Yes
- Cannot staff another server. Yes
- Access to Discord. Yes
- A working microphone. Yes
- Clear understanding of the rules. Yes

Section A: Applicants background
1.1: What is your in-game name?:
B0110CKS
1.2: How old are you?: 14
1.3: Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside?: Around 1 years.
1.5: Are you fluent in English?: Yes.
1.6: What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:529871875
1.7: What is your Discord?: B0110CKS.exe#2841
References (if any)?: DM DAC DO Spacey 3074, CMDR Barack ofarmer, Shark.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random Death Match (RDM) is the act of killing someone with no reason behind it within the roleplay.

Example 1: Josh had just bought an ice cream and then Billy shoots him dead for no reason.
Example 2: Tim has a car, he drives it out of BMW, and then Ben shoots him through the window killing him for no apparent reason than "It is funny."

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule is when you start a new life after you died. Once you spawn back in you are not allowed to continue roleplay or go back before 5 mins have passed.

Example 1: Jayden kills Jonny and then Jonny goes back and shoots him for revenge, breaking NLR because of his memory of the incident.
Example 2: Tim has just been shot while raiding Arthur's Store (BP), he then proceeds to spawn in at The Hospital and goes back to continue the raid.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP is where you value your own life when it is threatened. This can be because you being outnumbered, or you not having a firearm and are having a firearm pointed at you. You must comply with their demands, weather it is a mug or a kidnapping.

Example 1: You have just been kidnapped by 5 RS members. You pull out your gun while they are all pointing their guns at you to try and escape.
Example 2: You're getting mugged by 3 thieves, they all have guns pointed at you, and then you pull out your gun and try to kill them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when there is prejudice towards gay people.

Example 1: Bob kills Billy but Bob is gay, and Billy says "Go die you fucking fagg*t!"
Example 2: Spacey is gay and he has a custom job called Pride Preacher and a PCSO puts him in jail for being gay.

2.5: What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is being discriminatory towards anyone because of their race.

Example 1: Billy is black, and Joe kills billy and says: "I hate those dirty Black people!" and then spits on their corpse.
Example 2: Joe's RP job is slave owner he only targets Black people to kidnap.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first bring them both to a sit and ask for both sides of the story. I would then tell William that although he did advert carjack, it is against the rules as no crimes may be committed against the NHS. I would check his warn history and would either give him a verbal warning, a warning, or a cooldown ban.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would first bring them both to a sit and ask for both sides of the story. I would then check the logs to see where the killing had happened. If he had killed all the people in the PD and not outside (the sidewalk for example), then I would inform Joe that he had not done anything wrong, and I would return them both. If they were not inside the PD, then I would issue a ban for MassRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would first bring them both to a sit and ask for both sides of the story. I would then ask for any evidence. If none could be provided, I would check logs and see where and when the raid had happened. If there was no advert, I would keep that in mind at the end as a punishment. I would then tackle the NLR. I would check the time between the killings and would see if it was both Revenge RDM and NLR. I would then issue a cooldown ban for Revenge RDM, NLR and FTA.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would first bring them both to a sit and ask for both sides of the story. I would then check the timing between both adverts. If the advert for the bombing was before the PD meetings, then I would return them both as they did nothing wrong. However, if there was a reasonable amount of time between the PD meeting advert happening before the Bombing advert, it would then be a ban for MassRDM. If both adverts were relatively close, I would let him off with a verbal and let him know to be more careful next time.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
I would love to help out with the server and make it a better place because I am continually active and I am familiar with the server's rules and guidelines. I am also very professional and can be very fair so there would not be any biased sits with friends or anything of the sort. I would take this role seriously and never lack on the job, and I also love to help people.

3.2: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?: Yes I have been staffing on two previous DarkRP servers which have now unfortunately shutdown.

3.3: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Active, Professional, Fair.

3.4: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you are staff: I do not have the best memory, I get angry very quickly if being annoyed (but I have a way to control it), I may not be as active as other staff members, but I can still commit a good amount of time to the server.

3.5: Why do you want to be a staff member?: Because I love to help people and I think it would be a fun and resourceful experience for me to be staff. I think I could make the server a better place and be fair to people. I also have a strong grudge against people who troll and "minge" on the server, as it does not make an enjoyable experience.

3.6: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?: I have slight anger issues, but I can control it.

Have you received any help when creating this application?: No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?: Yes.

As a quick side note, if you do accept me, I promise to be very mature, active, knowledgable, and I would not let you down. All I ask for is a chance to prove myself.

Last edited:
+1
Your application is flawless. I do believe that you can be an excellent staff member on the server, and you seem to have a good knowledge on the rules, along with your activity. Although your reputation on the server is not the best, I am happy to let that past and give you a chance.

+1

Very good job on application, not the greatest reputation but improved alot after your month break, best of luck. W7nKle

+1
You have got a good understanding of the server rules and you are an active player, I see you on the server a lot and have never had a problem with you.
Your application is great and I believe you would be a good addition to the staff team.

Quoting of Spacey's response your reputation on the server is not the best, work on improving your reputation but apart from that your a good fit for the team!

So bollocks mate i know you alright i know spacey a lot so if spacey thinks you could be a good staff member i will go off his jugdement so i give you a
+1

+1 You are a great guy never had a problem with you the staff application is outstanding FIT FOR STAFF! In my opinion!

JSR

+1

I've seen you in game a lot, but haven't really had any rp's with you but you seem like a good, respectful guy. Also the staff application looks great and I think you would be a great fit for the staff team.

Note: Try not to respond to all application responses as it gets hard to read.

Azz

Accepted , contact me on discord for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom