Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied B0110CKS - Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. Yes
- Cannot staff another server. Yes
- Access to Discord. Yes
- A working microphone. Yes
- Clear understanding of the rules. Yes

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Section A: Applicants background

What is your in-game name?: B0110CKS
How old are you?: 14
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How long have you been playing Riverside?: 1 year
Are you fluent in English?: Yes
What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:529871875
What is your Discord?: B0110CKS.exe#2841
References (if any)?: TSUPT Spacey, CINS W7nKle, CMDR John Fries.

SECTION B:

Define RDM and provide two example: random death match RDM is the act of killing someone with no reason behind it within the roleplay.

Example 1: Josh just bought an ice cream and then billy shoots him dead for no reason.
Example 2: Tim has a car he drives it out of Vauxhall and then Jackson shoots him through the window killing him stone dead.

Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule is when you start a new life after you died. Once you spawn back in you are not allowed to continue roleplay or go back before 5 mins.

Example 1: Josh kills billy and then billy goes back and shoots him for revenge, but this was for no reason and in the new life and he continues roleplay by getting revenge.
Example 2: Tim has just been shot while reading bp he then proceeds to spawn in at hospital and go back to continue the raid.

Define FearRP and provide two examples: FEAR RP or FEAR ROLEPAY is when you think about a situation your in and think if you have the upper hand or not.

Example 1: You have just been kidnapped buy 5 RS members and they take you to theatre, but you see a chance to get away you run to elevator and escape, but you do not listen to them and try and shoot them dead to get away.
Example 2: Your getting mugged by 3 thieves, they all have guns pointed at you and mug you for 3k and then you pull out your gun and try to kill them.

What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when there is prejudice towards gay people.

Example 1: Bob kills billy but bob is gay, and billy says "go die you fucking fagg*t."
Example 2: Spacey is gay and he has a custom job called Pride Preacher and a PCSO puts him in jail for being gay.

What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is being discriminatory towards anyone because of their race.

Example 1: Billy is black, and joe kills billy and says I hate those dirty Black people and then spits on the ground.
Example 2: Joes rp job is slave owner he only targets the Black people or Black skins.

William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?:

Once the report opens up I would bring both of them to a sit just to ask some questions what happened and hear both of their story’s just to be fair and not biased. then I would inform William about how stealing an NHS members car is against the servers’ rules, then I would check any history of this happening before like warnings for the same thing or anything around that area. If he has not been punished before I would just let him off with a verbal but if he were punished before I would give him some time in jail to read the server rules and get reassured so nothing like this happens again.

Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: well first I would bring joe to a sit and ask him for his side of the story and ask for proof or a clip proving he has done any of this if the evidence shows William dealing the damage to the players while he was in the pd while the pd raid was going on than I would just tell joe that the reason he was shooting him was he was in pd while a pd raid was going on so he has every right to shoot him, but if there was evidence of him saying either no /advert PD RAID or no interference with the raid we would have to warn William with however many murders he committed so singular then just RDM if multiple then MRDM ( Mass Random Death Match ), and if there is any past infringements for the same issue I would give out a temporary ban for a couple days.

Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the pavement. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: first I would bring joe and William to a sit to ask both story’s so it’s fair for both players, then I would ask them both for some clips or evidence, if the evidence shows that joe has built a building on the pavement while on the current job as a drug dealer I would warn him for building on the pavement as HOBO or KING HOBO is only aloud to do that. then I would warn William for waiting less than 5 minutes t goo back first warn NLR (NEW LIFE RULE) and then I would also warn him for FTA (Failure to Advert).

William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: First I would Check for advert logs and check for the time between adverts, if the pd meeting advert was not in chat, then there would be no punishment for the Jihad member. If the advert were there then I would bring joe, talk to him about it, and see if his story is different, if it were I would ban joe for MRDM (mass random death match) and inform someone on the police force about the organization.

SECTION C:

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: because I’m very active know the server rules and handbook rulers very well, I’m on every day for long hours (3-30 - 9) PM, I would love to help out with the server and make the server a better place, I’m also very professional and can be very fair so there would be no biased sits with friends or anything like that, I would take this role seriously and never lack on the job and also I love to help people.

Do you have previous experience staffing servers?: Yes I have been staffing on two previous DARKRP now servers which have shutdown.

List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Active, Professional, Knowledgeable

List three weaknesses that may affect you when you are staff: sometimes can forget punishment times, I get angry very quickly if being annoyed (but I have a way to control it).

Why do you want to be a staff member?: because I love to help people and I think it would be a fun and resourceful experience for me to be staff and I think I could make the server a better place and be fair to people also I have past experience and I enjoy being staff for servers.

Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?: I have anger issues but I can control it.

Have you received any help when creating this application?: no.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?: yes.

+1 Very friendly, serious and professional when he is on the Police role, and active. Great fit for staff

===============================================

I do not believe that if you can not pass a trial period in PD you can pass trial period in staff.
In addition to this I do not believe that you have the maturity to properly perform staff duties.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I don't really see you as a serious person that would be able to do capable staff tasks.
Your reputation is poor.
Not Mature Enough
I Would say improve your attitude and you should be good

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good Luck - Legal Lee

whats wrong with my reputation i havnt done anything wrong just one little incident wit tsupt becuase of a big misunderstanding

Managed to fail T-SUPT Period. In pd due to a "misunderstanding" however a misunderstanding while being staff could lead to ruining a players experience.
Matuirty could be slightly imrpvoed but I would say if shown improvement could be a good staff memeber.
Edit
-Just after I posted this, I saw you telling a player to "shut up" during a staff sit.

Last edited:
-1 my only encounters with you have been very bad, either being the other end of a report or making a report against you myself, I don’t think you should apply to staff without a major reform in how you play

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Hello there, sorry but we do not allow advertising for staff applications and as mentioned by above references, I don't think you are the correct fit for staff yet. Thank for for expressing an interest!

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom