Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bacon's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Los Locos Boss
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do have a microphone.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over 1 year.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? I was born in England so I know the language.
1.6 What is your SteamID? 76561199103783346
1.7 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: R.d.m is Random Death match Say I went up to a person and killed them that would be R.d.m or if he insulted me and I didn't advert /advert Stop insulting me back off KOS 1/2/3 it would be rdm.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: N.l.r Is basically if some one killed you and you respawned to kill them that would be breaking New Life Rule of if you have a base that got raided and you went back within 5 mins that would be N.l.r.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: If you have a gun pointed at your head you have to listen to the person who has the gun Or if your getting mugged and there are two people pointing guns at you you cant pull out your gun or move.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is basically offending LGBTQ+ members Saying its wrong to be a member and stuff like that say for example if I said I was gay to some one who hated LGBTQ+ and killed me that would be homophobia.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Basically calling people that are brown saying you look like poop or calling them the N word is racist.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would Warn William for taking a NHS vehicle and I would warn joe for making false reports.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would teleport both of them some where and then I would check logs to see if the shooting was outside pd if it was not I would warn joe for false reports but if it was outside I would warn William for Rdm.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe and William I would give joe a warning for building on the side walk While not a Hobo and I would warn William for not adverting.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would warn Joe for Doing crime while police are not working.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I am trust worthy I can multi task and I also come on when admins are not on Which is useful for a server and I can see the full Picture.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Call Another admin or a higher admin up.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Multi-Tasking, Good Team work and I can see both sides equally.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Some times having to leave the server for personal reasons or people visiting me or going some where personal reasons

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? So I can Help Moderate the server.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Adhd Autism.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Last edited:
-1 Your english in this staff app is sloppy. Also have not personally seen you online a lot.

Well I have been here since last year And also I don't think my grammar is sloppy.

Well I have been here since last year And also I don't think my grammar is sloppy.\
Just my opinion, and we might play in different timezones or play at different times.
And what i mean with 'sloppy' grammar is for example this "Or if your getting mugged and there are two people pointing guns at you you cant pull out your gun or move." in section 2.3. Again, i might just be the only one that cares.

JSR

-1 Application lacks effort, Have only seen you on once.

-1 i don’t think you understand what RDM means when I literally countered you kidnap killed you and you reported me to another member of staff and claimed RDM I personally think you don’t know the rules people think you have a low reputation in the server genuinely and your new

Not mature, Lack of understanding of the rules and argumentative.

Never seen online before and I believe their claim to be playing since last year is false since no one knows who they are.

Reactions: fzn

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Application lacks detail and effort. I can't ever recall seeing you in game before, I may be wrong though.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
-1, afraid I haven't seen you often, if at all!

Your application is not nearly as good in comparison to your peers. You need to have more insight into the server and its staff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom