Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Badger Staff Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Badger
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Mod
Date of Incident: 5th July
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: After having died, i saw a person steal my car without adverting and then i proceeded to shoot the vehicle, which i didnt know was breaking NLR. Although in my defence i didnt know i broke a rule as i had seen others do it before and he didnt advert meaning he just got in my car and drove away, which was my mistake at then end of the day. I was randomly interrupted in the middle of RP, which broke my immersion, and was questioned as to why i shot my car that was stolen. I told him that it was my car and he randomly drove off and that i didnt know and even apologised, however i was still warned for NLR. I believe Badger dealt with this poorly as he should have took me to the side and asked why i shot it and heard my side of the story. He then should have lectured me why what i did was wrong and why its not allowed, instead he instantly warned me without saying a word. I have had problems with him in the past and i believe this altercation was biased and based from our previous negative interactions. I then got angry and said i didnt know and called him a bad admin as he didnt hear my side and just warned me. He then without saying anything warned me again for staff disrespect 5 seconds after i stopped and let it go. I then told him to stop harassing me and stop trying to talk to me as i dislike him. I then recieved another warn for continued staff disrespect. In total i recieved 3 warns. I dont believe i should have got warned as i dont see telling someone you dont like them and for them to stop talking to you as disrespect. I didnt insult him all i said was stop talking to me and haraassing me i dont like you, and then i was met with a warn. Id like for him to be demoted and for my warns to be removed as i believe his attitude was poor and he displayed the most worst unprofessional behavior i have seen on this server by a staff member. Although i acknowledge i was in the wrong at first. Then Badger , in my opinion, took advanage and warned me 2 more times. He never heard my side of the story or lectured me which is his duty as staff, he has to hear people out. Personally, I dont believe such staff with poor attitude and tyrannical behaviour should even be allowed to be staff. He then proceeded to switch to taxi driver.
Evidence on the incident:https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1hUeIFswl2x39x/d1337efExDB9?invite=cr-MSxBa2YsMTYwNjYxMzk2LA

My side of the story was: You were shot at spawn, you respawned and went back straight to Mr Nobody's hotel opposite spawn which had a building sign on it. I witnessed the whole thing, so I wouldn't need to hear your side of the story as I watched everything play out. You started to shoot a car (Which I later found out was yours) meaning you had broken NLR which in this case you had returned to the previous area where your car was parked, You then initiated combat with your car even though it was involved with your last life (You knowing that it was being stolen). You had previous warns, which is why I warned you straight away rather than a verbal.

On top of this, your behaviour was absolutely vial, which also was shown earlier where you just kept calling me abusive names and calling me "Shit" and an abundance of other slurs. This was the reason for the Two warns for staff disrespect. I understand you might have been upset with the matter but this is not how you should have played this out. If you check the clip, you didn't just tell me to stop talking, you called me a large amount of other slurs and just genuinely being disrespectful. In future reference, rather than calling me names, make a warn Appeal or staff report right away.

How i was coming out of spawn and running towards driver license place to get a license? and he came and horned at me? saying i dont like you is not disrespect. He stole it way after i died in my new life in a new rp situation. I dont know why your trying to act all moral and professional now when you were the opposite in game.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
I will deal with this when I get home in about an hour or so. Rest assured I have made note of this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom