Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ban apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: midgetshavegyat
SteamID: 76561199165438602
Date of ban issue: 11/03/24
Member of staff: 1710265171765.png
Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: i accidently ran 1 or 2 people over and the admin just bans me even though i tried too explain that they were in the road and it wasn't intentional, i didnt swerve into them or anything i was driving on the road, yes i was speeding but that isnt failed rp

Max

Staff Member
Dear Midgetshavegyat,

The reason for the ban is that we have had multiple reports against you for VDM on multiple occasions. When multiple cases of VDM are reported which are not linked to one another. This will be classified as Mass VDM. According to the rules.

Please refer to:
B2RDM/VDMRDM or Random Death Match implies that you require a solid reason within RP to murder someone. You shouldn't be taking someone's life unless necessary (for example: when carjacking, you cannot simply shoot the owner without provocation). Killing 3 or more people without a valid reason is considered MassRDM and holds heavier consequences. VDM holds the same principles but applies to vehicles, careful driving is recommended.

In total there where 4 reports made. 3 Using the /report system and one via chat. After talking to each individual who confirmed the same thing over and over. The ban was executed. I have also warned you. But you did not hesitate to continue.

If you have any questions regarding your ban. Feel free to respond to this reply.
Unfortunately, I can not remove the ban since it was done following the rules.

Punishment guideline:
1710271596129.png

Best regards,
Max
Moderator at Riverside Roleplay

Last edited:

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member