Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal - Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.
1708235381320.png
Ford

Hello, I was banned a few months ago. I was banned for a limited time, I think this was because I disconnected from the server while being arrested, for which I am sorry. I was trying to get around not going to jail and didn't realise it would result in a ban. But the next day my younger brother was going to play on the server through steams family share. I did not know that your servers don't allow allow this. This immediately triggered a permanent bad.

I apologise for not reviewing the rules properly and knowing I should have not done this, as well as causing the initial bad. If unbanned I would serve whatever jail time I am given.

Thanks for your time :^)

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Are you able to send both steam ids for both accounts that were used?

Accepted - Both accounts will be unbanned. Please talk to your brother more thoroughly about what servers to go on and if this happens again your appeal will most likely be denied, also please read the rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom