Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal - Ragnar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ragnar
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11664242
Date of ban issue:
19/03/2023
Member of staff:
Jeromioo

Ban reason (screenshot):
1679187656283.png

Why should we unban you?:

I was banned for MRDM even though I had valid reason(s) for killing any individual I did at the time on the server. I adverted PD RAID and entered the PD building, killing anyone in my way that would stop me from raiding the PD. Shortly after I was unsuccessful, as a PD officer managed to kill me, loads of people were around the PD area and were getting banned (me included). I believe a mistake has been made, as I think I had reason to kill everyone I did.

1679187641669.png

First of all i think you forget that i watched you for and your other friends rdm others for a long time and second of all you did all of this while being a gun dealer and self supplying.

I had no friends on the server. I was never a gun dealer, you can tell from the advert I did for PD RAID that my colour was the same as a thief. I never had actually self supplied, I spoke to multiple gun dealers and even once adverted so I could buy a gun, but instead a bunch were dropping guns so I picked one up and used it as a PD raid.

Sorry if you are mistaken, but I sincerely believe I was having fun on the server by doing a PD raid but instead I was banned for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom