Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban Appeal Rishi Sunak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Rishi Sunak
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:195208304
Date of ban issue: 10/29/2023
Member of staff: John Fries
Ban reason (screenshot): NITRP
Why should we unban you?: I am a Police Sergeant and I am always on PD, This was my first time playing a criminal job it was in the middle of the night I was tired and pressed the wrong key instead of the /advert raid bind. I had to put my cat away because it laying on my laptop so when I came back I was in a sit so I said half-jokingly Sorry, My cat ran on my keyboard and before I was asked any questions I was banned for 2 WEEKS. 1698605173442.png

john fries

Hello, apologies for the long wait. You were reported for FTA, but while they were reporting you, the explained that there were more situations you had been involved with while there were no staff online. I had seen the clip of you failing to advert and then brought you to the sit. When I asked you what happened, you responded "My cat walked on my keyboard" you didn't explain anything else, and so I banned you for NITRP. While you were banned you decided to act out on the discord, seen in the image, this further showed me that you didn't have any intention to play properly. I do however understand your side too.

Attachments

• 1698624497857.png
    1698624497857.png
    21 KB · Views: 15
Hello, apologies for the long wait. You were reported for FTA, but while they were reporting you, the explained that there were more situations you had been involved with while there were no staff online. I had seen the clip of you failing to advert and then brought you to the sit. When I asked you what happened, you responded "My cat walked on my keyboard" you didn't explain anything else, and so I banned you for NITRP. While you were banned you decided to act out on the discord, seen in the image, this further showed me that you didn't have any intention to play properly. I do however understand your side too.
I was not involved in any other situation while there was no staff online. I was involved in one HOURS before and was warned and that was the only thing I had been involved in. I did not hear you ask what happened as I had just gotten back from putting my cat in his carrier hence why I Apologized saying Sorry, My Cat Walked on my keyboard. And I did not decide to "act out" on the discord that was my last message in the discord before I went to bed. I explained my side to you about what had occurred and after you had made it clear you weren't going to listen to my side that was what I said. I will admit I should not have said that, and I do sincerely apologize, however it was nearly 4 AM I was sleep deprived and you weren't listening to anything I had to say and I said it and went to bed. But I did not decide to "act out" I said it after I tried to work with you and explain what happened and you showed no intention of listening. john fries

Attachments

• 1698630746785.png
    1698630746785.png
    224.3 KB · Views: 13

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

While you might have pressed the wrong keybind you still means you broke a rule since you did not advert or advert the right one. And if you think John did not handle the sit as a staff member should you can also make a staff report if you have a clip or some form of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom