Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal Zeno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Zeno
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:227462244
Date of ban issue: 14-11-2023
Member of staff: johhny on duty
Ban reason (screenshot): See in attachments bellow.
Why should we unban you?: Yesterday i unfortunately had to leave due to some private reasons while i was still in a roleplay situation, which let to me being banned. But i just wanted to say that my intentions are not to minge around and get banned. I've joined this server a couple days ago with my friends and would like to continue rolepaying on your server. For in the future i'll be more carefull when leaving the server. If you have any questions i'll happily answer them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_505.png
    Screenshot_505.png
    165 KB · Views: 7
-1 knowing that its an rp server then leaving mid rp which is mentioned in the rules when u join take the time and realize that if you need to get off in 10 minutes get off then so u dont have to leave mid rp

I don’t think it’s fair because sometimes things happen in life that you can’t foresee and you have to go right away. With this said i hope you understand me beter now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom