Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steamid64:STEAM_0:1:490612652
Date of ban issue: 01-07-2022
Member of staff: Neuro
Ban reason:

1656709858492.png

Why should we unban you?:I was just walking around having fun when out of nowhere 2 people one of them named "Xiao ling" and his friend named "Bonquiqui Jamenson" came up to me started harrasing, rdming me they kept doing it so it got to the point where i was really mad, * i should have called an admin but didnt think of it* So i call him dumb and the usual stuff this then continues until the point where i called him a slur, *could have been prevented by calling staff* then a long after it happened The same guys walk up to me and tell me to say im sorry otherwise they will submit the clips and get me banned. I of course say sorry *multiple times* because i was really mad at the time and didnt want to get banned because i love the server, then more time passes they keep wanting me to say sorry and humiliate myself infront of other people and he kept exploiting the fact that i said that, but i really didnt want to obey his every command so finally i decide to not say sorry*then i get banned* I feel like u should get unbanned because i seriously didnt mean to call him a slur and he made me really mad.

Last edited:
And also if you are reading this Xiao Ling or Bonquiqui Jamenson, I'm deeply sorry if my words hurt you in any way or form, I hope you will accept this apology.

They done the same thing too me. I got targeted and mass minged by them, they are the ones who should be banned because many people want to quit the server cause of them, they go around as suited citizens targeting you and killing you for absolutely no reason and always get away with it.

Ok, this appeal will be Accepted, however in future please refrain from saying slurs otherwise it is unlikely your next appeal would be accepted if you were to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom