Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
name:Trappy
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:189844760
date of ban issue:16/8/22
member of staff: jordz
ban reason: cooldown
why should be unban you ?: glitched warns {i don't care about the warn its that my warns are glitched causing me to get cooldown banned}

Hello Trappy,

So first & foremost thank you for making an appeal, You were warned by myself for (Random Deathmatch RDM); A situation occurred outside spawn where you randomly shot someone's vehicle & killed them, As you had no valid reason to do so that is why I warned you for it. Your response to this was "He was my friend, he didn't care", If your friend didn't care then he wouldn't "/ooc RDM", Even at that the warning wasn't because your friend cared. Just like I spoke to you & your friend In-Game about, If you're doing this at spawn then people will see this and then they'll think it's acceptable for them to do it and then before you know it the whole server is chaos.

That warning tipped you over your warning threshold resulting in your ban, I've taken time to look at your previous punishments, I warned you yesterday as well for RDM, as it's a reoccurring rule for you to break I believe the ban should stay and you should read over the rules within the time that you are banned for.

Regards

i did it as a joke and when i was up there i said dont warn him and u did

as you can see that he was doing it as a joke
Hello Trappy,

Just like I told you yesterday, it doesn't matter if it's a joke or not. You are doing it directly in spawn and it'll give others a intention that they can do it, That is why you are warned and now banned. If you read the rules and actually follow them, we wouldn't be in this situation.

then why say it occurred outside of spawn ? " A situation occurred outside spawn"

then why say it occurred outside of spawn ? " A situation occurred outside spawn"
Trappy,

It’s a 1 day ban dude, read the rules while you can’t play. It happened legit outside the spawn barrier, still everyone in spawn can see.

During the time that you’re banned, read over the rules my guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom