Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bowsercannon [RN SCP]
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79647264
Date of ban issue: 23/04/2023
Member of staff: Scolas
Ban reason: (screenshot)
LTARP.png
Why should we unban you?: I got muted indefinitely for trying to calm an argument between some peeps in ooc chat, so I sought out a (what I thought was) staff member (turns out he's an ex member derp moment for me) within the PD. I couldn't speak so I tried making a 3D text screen explaining the issue once he had exited the out of bounds area for non gov's. I then created the text screen and after 3 seconds the guy's neurons activated and he replied with "Not my problem (incomprehensible slur)" and then promptly arrested me and started the descent into prison. Not interested in serving a 10 minute jail time for seeking him out for assistance I promptly fucked off then started reconnecting expecting to explain my situation in a sit got slapped with a perm ban instead.

I have been banned for LTARP before due to living in a shithole estate where the power cuts off if you don't pay for more on the meter (I know some of ya'll can relate lol) And that was promptly sorted. This time was on purpose for what I believed was a valid reason. Put it this way jail times are rolls of the dice from my experience people rarely follow the jail time guide. So idk, if not an unban could I at least get a reduction from 7.5 billion years (Earth life span)?

I'm unaware of why I banned you PERM, I've Banned you for the correct time so it should be sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom