Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: 21 savage
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:225156939
Date of ban issue: 20/08/2023
Member of staff: Dale
Ban reason (screenshot): 1692571294296.png

Why should we unban you?: I believe I should be unbanned because I have reflected on my actions and I am committed to being a responsible and respectful member of the Riverside Roleplay community. My intention is to follow the server's rules and guidelines diligently.
I have also taken the time to educate myself about the server's rules and roleplay expectations. I understand the importance of adhering to these rules to maintain a positive gaming experience for everyone. I genuinely enjoy playing on this server, and I am eager to rejoin the community and contribute positively to the roleplay environment. I recognize the impact of my past actions and am willing to accept any necessary consequences. I ask for a second chance to demonstrate my dedication to the server's rules and to enjoy the roleplay experience with my fellow players.
Thank you for considering my appeal.

Sincerely, 21 savage.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Hello there, thank you for taking the time to write out this appeal. I did ban you reasonably and I don't intend to humour you by listing the things you did wrong as you clearly do understand your wrongdoings. However, might I suggest to whoever handles this appeal, that his ban be reduced since I was torn between a cooldown ban & prop abuse ban to begin with. It was Walter that favoured a harsher ban so I agreed.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Be aware that your ban will be lifted today as it is now Wednesday. However, it is important to note that you must exhibit a different attitude while playing the server. If you fail to do so, you will face a more severe ban with no possibility of leniency.

Accepted.

MoDesigns

Community Owner
Developer
Superadmin
Community Management
Reverted to an extended ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom