Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Apollo
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:459897252
Date of ban issue: 02/04/21
Member of staff: Parks
Ban reason (screenshot): There was no reason
Why should we unban you?: I said I was going to advertise as a joke to my friend who is a staff member but before I typed anything I got banned. I wasn't going to actually advertise anything and I didn't mean to cause any unrest. I really did enjoy playing and actually had a good chase with the admin that banned me just before. I would really appreciate being unbanned.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
You were being a minge the whole time you I seen you. I spectated you and you continued then were speaking about your server and how it is so much better than Riverside. After this you were reminded not to advertise by a staff member you responded with,
"I'll show you advertising"
Or something along those lines.

I said to him over Discord that this is a complete lie I didn't say how much better it was I only said to Karl's it was doing well and what we had going.

pat

Discord Manager
Why were you even discussing your server in the first place?

I know the staff member who I was talking too a long time ago and we were both Super Admin's on a server a few years ago and the server actually took off after he left so I thought I would tell him how it's doing. Even ask Karl's we were both staff together.

Yes we know each other however parks at the time was spectating you and watching our conversation. You where going on about your server and you did say how your server is better than Riverside. I then went on to say as a warning just don’t advertise (just looking out so you didn’t get banned) and at that point you went “look at this then” and started typing so parks banned you hoping that your server would not get advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom