Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autismo
02/011/23

I was blacklisted ages ago which I appealed and got accepted, but some days got blacklisted again for the initial reason (despite it getting appealed and resolved). I then spoke to a member of management and explained everything and got unblacklisted.

However today I was pulling someone over and it happened to be the guy that blacklisted me again for no reason and when i was trying to RP with him he just said "yeah, nah" then blacklisted me and despawned me.
ABUSE OF POWER

Autismo
02/011/23

I was blacklisted ages ago which I appealed and got accepted, but some days got blacklisted again for the initial reason (despite it getting appealed and resolved). I then spoke to a member of management and explained everything and got unblacklisted.

However today I was pulling someone over and it happened to be the guy that blacklisted me again for no reason and when i was trying to RP with him he just said "yeah, nah" then blacklisted me and despawned me.
ABUSE OF POWER
sit this isnt a place to make a report on ur blacklist in pd talk to a hod or psd

Azz

Unfortunately this is the wrong place for this report. This will need to be reported to a higher up or a member of PSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom