Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Poli
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455984144
Date of ban issue: 14/10/2023
Member of staff: John Fries 1700688515041.png
Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I got banned for this reason because I placed a prop down and attempted to colour it I got physgunned up into the sky and got banned without explanation. I was playing with a friend at the time and he called an admin and explained what I was doing I then got unbanned but I attempted to play today but I am banned again?

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Do you have a clip of what you were doing before you got banned?

Sadly, I have no clip of this as it was a month ago and I delete my old clips.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Waiting for John fries to tell me if he remember anything at all.

john fries

I had sent a message to king relaying the information. Although I do not remember the exact case on what you did. I do however remember yourself and other members all attempting to crash the server. There was a group of people trying to crash the server with a multitude of different ways, and I picked each person up and banned them based on what I saw. 1700893152995.png

At the time I was banned I remember the situation me and my friends on the server weren't attempting to crash it. My friends were new and I was showing them the basics of the server and how to rob a store etc. And I just wanted to check the colouring settings and I was spamming the tool gun colour setting. You then pulled me up into the sky and banned me for attempting to crash without an explanation. I was not linked to that other group attempting to crash the server.

Last edited:

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Since it was your only punishment that you have ever had on the server I will give you 1 more chance and you should probably read the rules if you have not already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom