Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied PoliceRP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: springtrap
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:96632371
Date of ban issue:31/03/24
Member of staff: Mozzie On Duty
Ban reason (screenshot): 1714851627800.png

Why should we unban you?: I apologise massively for the way in which I chose to speak and act to the staff on the server. It was completely wrong to have ever made whatever "jokes" i might have made in the past and with the time away I've really been able to see the disgusting nature of what I had said to Mozzie. If this is denied then so be it, it's fair I suppose but I just still want it to be known that I apologise heavily for my actions and I really should never have said what I said over such a trivial issue. Regardless of motives it is never okay to say that to someone, and I am extremely sorry for saying it to one of you.

Mozzie

Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Hello springtrap, I do believe you should be allowed back into the server, I hope this is a warning to let you know the consequences because of what you said. I hope this never happens again! I accept your apology and I this time has allowed you to review what you said.

Benny

Management
Forums Manager
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Hi Springtrap,

Your appeal has been denied. This is the third time you've been banned or warned for disrespect or similar actions. I do not believe you are learning from your actions, and I do believe that if you are let back on the server, you will be doing the same thing. One or two times might have been a mistake, but the third time is just a pattern.

You may reply in 2 weeks.

Kind regards,
Benny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom