Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: clear
SteamID:
Date of ban issue: sat March 2 20:49:12 2024
Member of staff: Garry smith on duty
Ban reason (screenshot): LTARP
Why should we unban you?:

I disconnected from the server after being on it for 20 min as a fuel refiner, I lost £80k worth of gear so I log back on to go back however my frame rate is quite off and I’m rubberbanding slightly. It gets quite bad so I stop in the middle of the road where I think a police officer attempted to pull me over which I couldn’t hear at the time. I pulled up to the oil refinery still with bag lag and started with my job when I get arrested. I realise this and attempt to plug in my mic when I then get disconnected again unintentionally, I log back on later to see I have a 3 day ban.

it was never my intention to leave let alone ruin someone else’s rp experience. I don’t blame the admin for banning me because it does look like LTARP however I assure you it was just an accident and hope that you would consider this so I can continue playing the server

Thanks

Clear

This is my ban screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    229.5 KB · Views: 5

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management