Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: charlie barker
steamid:STEAM_0:1:202177837
date of ban issue: Wednesday Jan 31st 19:42 2024
member of staff: johny
ban reason: ban apeal.png
why you should unban me: I was banned for mass vdm on a misunderstanding as i was driving rather fast to be honest as i got the sticky key pop up and couldn't stop so i ran over multiple people by accident i could not be more apologetic as an admin teleported me and began to accuse me of hitting the people on purpose but no matter how much i pleaded with him to show him the clip of me driving and the sticky key thing popping up he refuse so wrongly of me i got angry and was arguing with the gentlemen who reported me both verbally assaulting each other but i took it too far and have spent my time banned thinking about how I shouldn't have said it and how i will never do it again going as far as to seek support for my anger and feel confident in saying i am a new man and will never even look the wrong way at someone again as my commitment is with the server and becoming a police officer as it looks fun.

thank you

charlie barker

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Accepted
I will reduce your ban. Contact me via discord in 2 days and you will be unbanned.
Discord - #jakey03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom