Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: dawhell
SteamID: 76561199007223190
Date of ban issue: 16 october 2023
Member of staff: John + Autobans
Ban reason (screenshot): 1711291870484.png
Why should we unban you?: So,

Literally i got unbanned and as soon as I joined the game I got perm banned AGAIN for bunny hopping. No literal evidence or anything, just bunny hopping up a little hill to get to the RS Mansion. Its been 5 months since I got banned and I literally just want to play the server again. They had no evidence of me cheating or anything. The person who "outed" me for cheating literally admit to sending me cheats, using them and whatnot and I sent all my evidence to whoever banned me originally. Like before this ban. I can't find the evidence as most of my old discord accounts have been deleted. I am making a ban appeal because I just want to play the game again and get my ranks reinstated maybe, since I got banned with no evidence or anything like that. So please may you consider unbanning me, I just couldn't wait any longer to get this sorted out, this server is still in my favourites from 2023 since I was confident that I would get this dealt with.

Have a great day, dawhell.

Last edited:

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Accepted

Be more careful in future.

Status