Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: squirtpoop29
SteamID: 76561199596300407
Date of ban issue: march 22nd 2024
Member of staff: bugware
Ban reason (screenshot):
1711553649723.png
Why should we unban you?: I have it on clip and the admin judged it wrong , I was in a roleplay situation defending someone who was at knifepoint so I correctly according to the rules did advert ( counter ) i then proceeded to kill the person who was being killed and he then tried to kill me , maybe he misjudged the situation and thought I was there to kill them both , as of this I then killed him as well . I then a second after this look to my right and about 6ft away is a person jacking a nice car , so I counter this by killing him and going to take the car for myself but what I did wrong is I didn't advert counter again and I wrongly just thought that I could use my previous one as it was all in the same time period and act of roleplay . Then without giving me time to explain the admin said it was massrdm and banned me for an excessive 5 weeks . Although it was not rdm as i was not killing these people randomly it was quite literally a rp situation . Although , i can see where an admin could misjudge this due to me not re-adverting counter and immediately taking that persons car he was jacking after killing him . I'm quite upset by the length of this ban as i am joining the military and this server is something i like to do in my spare time with my friends on a night and if this ban wrongfully succeeds i will not be able to play again as i will be in basic training. Furthermore if there is not anyway i can get unbanned for some reason , i would like to be informed if there is anyway of paying to be unbanned - Thanks

if you cant understand the situation with how ive typed it out i can hop in a dm call on discord and i can explain the situation better while talking

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Reduced

Contact me via discord in 1 week and you can be unbanned

#jakey03

Status
Not open for further replies.