Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: A Knight
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66947244
Date: 1/5/2024
Staff: Dale
Reason for initial ban: Attempting to crash the server
Ban Appeal:
Hello, I've been banned for supposedly attempting to crash the server. I have not ever attempted to do this. I left to go to the bathroom as I was loading in and got banned by Dale. I would appreciate it if you reconsidered banning me as I have not broken any rules and I would still quite like to play RSRP. Unfortunately I could not clip the moments as I was being banned and I can understand why people would have thought I was attempting to crash the server but despite me being kicked and banned, the server has still been slow and laggy. If you want, both Jim and Baked Potato can both tell you that I would not attempt crash the server. I hope this can convince you to let me re-join, cheers
- A Knight
1714594779446.png

Last edited:

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Hello there,

The server suffered from extremely high network load, causing high ping and every player to begin timing out.

When I checked the logs, it was being spammed by one client's networking... yours.

I first kicked you to test whether it was your client causing the lag, and the network load soon returned to normal. I came to the conclusion that you must have been maliciously net spamming to crash the server. So I banned based of of the net logs and the fact the server became "un-laggy" after I kicked you.
1714600634493.png

Do you use any cheats to send custom networking?

Thanks in advance,
dale

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
I have now unbanned you.

We are working on a fix for this issue :)

Sorry for the misjudgment o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom