Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: change your name v2
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:110711313
Date Of Ban Issue: 03/05/2021
Member of Staff: Robertt
Ban Reason: NITRP (car minging, RDM, ARDM) (2 weeks)
Why Should We Unban You: I never RDMd and i ARDMd, i admit i was car minging but it was with one guy who i crashed in to and then did donuts around him, i was then brought on to the roof and without being able to defend myself banned, i was driving a BMW with a police camo on and i was unaware at the time since i was in first person, later on when i car minged i was told by the guy to change my camo and after realizing i did. i have a bad history but this one seems unfair to me since i was legitimately trying to roleplay before this and just tried having a slight bit of fun while car minging.

I had multiple sits against you for various reasons, I had already warned you for ignoring staff and had told you to Rp properly. You then proceed to car minge, mic spam, Ardm, fail rp etc You had already shown no signs of listening to staff. And it’s very obvious you changed your car to a police skin you can’t change skins in first person so you knowingly drove it around. I believe my Ban is more then valid.

yea youre right you cant change the car skin in first person, but the bmw i was driving has the default skin the car comes with when you spawn it the police skin in skin 1 and you need to change to skin 0 for it to be default, if you dont believe me go to the 2nd car dealer spawn the bmw thats 300k and dont change the skin. I was mic spamming on that rooftop to get your attention and really i was just asking what had happened,if you on that rooftop literally looked slightly to your right you wouldve seen my green bmw, which i changed right after i had found out. no clue where you got ardm from and if youre putting me accidentally crashing into someone and then doing donuts around him as failrp then youre kinda mistaken since its not really that, all you can put it under is car minging, and that doesnt deserve 2 weeks mate. btw i was abiding by the rules after you had kicked me for ignoring staff, which in all honesty i wasnt ignoring you, you just werent talking, all you said was something about the bank and then you went silent, like talk to the people youre about to ban or kick cause i had to figure out by myself what i did wrong there, same with the whole car minging situation.

I had already told you multiple times to begin rping properly you ignored me then and you ignored me further when you began purposely ramming into cars and minging I was literally spectating you for almost 30 minutes after you had joined back. I had multiple sits against you and I spoke to you multiple times when I was spectating, you chose to ignore me and you where then punished. You showed absolutely no intention to rp properly at all.

Partially accepted.
I understand both sides of the appeal, however on this occassion that you don't break the same rules again, your ban will be reduced to 24 hours.
Please read upon the server rules, which can be found here: https://rsrp.uk/rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom