Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:LeatherFace3884
SteamID:76561199530440729
Date of ban issue: 09/01/2024
Member of staff: TST vakash 1156
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?: because i did not leave myself my computer crashed and before i could say anything i got banned

Attachments

• IMG_5915.jpeg
    IMG_5915.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 14
hello leather face

i was in a sit with the report of failrp and rdm

as proven it wasn't rdm but it was failrp as you deleted the car when I tried to speak to you about the situation you then kept on clicking your talk button and when I was asking you to please stop and that you will be punished due to failrp you then left the server as (user disconnected)

if your pc did crash I do apologise but from my point of view you left to avoid punishment

my pc crashed as soon as the guy put me in his car to arrest me i wasn’t in any sit or anything i don’t even have a mic so i can’t talk and none talked to me about any situation my pic crashed when the police man arrested me i wasn’t with any admin or have any admin talk to me

could you please unban me as i didn’t do it to avoid punishment i would of much rather been arrested than banned which i know that happens when you leave the game whilst rping

could you please unban me as i didn’t do it to avoid punishment i would of much rather been arrested than banned which i know that happens when you leave the game whilst rping
u will have to wait for someone from management + to look at your appeal as we may not unban people that dissection is taken out of our hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom