Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bann Appeal for Alfred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Alfred
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:224112681
Date Of Ban Issue: 22/08/2023
Member Of Staff: John Fries
Ban Reason: 1692666648517.png

Why Should We unban you?:
I have been active for a month 24/7, i've put so much effort in the PD department Literally being "one of the best officers we had in a while", everybody liked me i was striving to help my HU to make PD a better place for everyone and so i was doing by hosting sub departments tryouts, keeping the overall activity high, making sure everybody was happy in the department.

Now, i am not saying i haven't done anything wrong but at this point you gotta see everything from my prosepctive too, i was joking(on things that cannot be joked on and i get it) i did not mean to offend anyone even if i did, i apologise for that and i can ensure that the incident won't happen again since it was purely the result of me not taking things without common sense and seriousness in a downtime situation, i really will do anything to proof to you that i am not a perverted squallid motherfucked as you guys could think.

Apologies, Alfred.

Last edited:

john fries

1692670207913.png1692670210084.png

You were banned due to Paedophilic chat in adverts as seen in screenshot. In my opinion, this is completely unacceptable. Even if this was to be seen as a "joke" it's not the right joke to make. If anyone was to look at this from another perspective, it wouldn't be taken as a joke. As a server we need to take everything as it is, if I decided to do said actions even with my commitment to staff and the Met Police I would have the same punishment. This being said, I even though your commitment to PD was great, and you were "one of the best officers we had in a while" this doesn't change the fact that you failed to use basic common sense.

I would finally like to add I share the same opinion as most if not all the staff members (AutoBans in particular). We have had big issues with this sort of stuff in the past and do not believe that we as a server or a staff team for that matter should support or defend anyone that is a Paedophile. This is in no way saying you are a Paedophile, just stating that we do not agree to any statements like this.

I am not saying you guys defended me, i have done something wrong i admit it although in no way i i mean what i said, i admit again that what i've done is wrong and i think that i shall be treated fairly and i feel worthy of a second chance since my thoughts where not direct to anybody or meant to be taken in a serious manner, but in this case they where foreseen as a serious offense which it was not intended as such in the first place. i really cannot say something more rather than, sorry and it won't happen again. If that isn't enough i don't really know what to do more than just being sorry for what i did and expressing my sincere excuses to the whole server and management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom