Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied BANNED FOR 3 WEEKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got fucking rdmed twice then , got rezzed , the guy then proceeded to try vdm me and the medics so they have witness if you ask them , the guy rdming has also done this 2 times before and the admin who delt with it said he cant do anything as theres no clips , " i then scream wtf you paki " in rage which is wrong but its the first time i have said something like this on this server . I then get fucking banned for CONTINUED RACISM as if ive been racist all day , i just got fucking double rdmed and the guy who is doing it is still on the server .

1705085627876.png
steam ID : 76561199596300407

I also would like a higher up admins discord so i can report an admin who commited NLR costing me to lose my most expensive gun which i can no longer afford , he also admits to breaking NLR and with no symphethy ends the sit , i have clips and screenshots of him admitting so

Thanks - Squirtpoop29

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Hello I banned you because I have already given you a verbal for calling somebody a N*Z* yesterday and you then called somebody a p*ki shown in this clip.
The other offenders with be dealt with in accordance to the punishement guidelines.
And if you want to report another player please make a ticket in discord or make a player report on the forums.
Thanks alot
rashy
is there any chance on getting a less lengthy ban though jesus , i was being repeatedly rdmed and it slipped out as i was pissed off

Azz

Hi squirtpoop,

A forums admin will get round to this report soon. If you wish to report a staff member please make a post in "Staff Reports" and I can assist you further.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
is there any chance on getting a less lengthy ban though jesus , i was being repeatedly rdmed and it slipped out as i was pissed off
Please wait until a forums admin replies so we can discuss a cut down on your ban length due to the situation it occured in.

Denied
We do not tolerate discrimination on Riverside. You had been warned about this previously.
You may appeal again in 2 weeks if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom