Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Banned for building on the street as a hobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Was building and following all rules on the server you handled it very poorly and quite frankly scary how you dealt with it being the "high" rank you are
you flew over to me while I was building and said "uhhh so what's the point of this one then" and then proceeded to fly away without actually saying what I was doing wrong or helping me understand the situation, time went by and I saw Admin Antony (off duty) and i asked as a hobo building what was meant to be my kingdom I asked him if he was vibing with it, and then I asked him for his help and asked His opinion on my structure and he advised me that i should remove some of the walls as there was no point, i then proceeded to remove some walls not longer then 10seconds you FLY OVER WITH SUCH ANGER and say " I TOLD YOU STOP BUILDING IT (which he didn't) (Without time to respond to his statement) he exclaims " YOU ARE BEING BANNED" He then proceeds to say with such anger " mate your just minging , ive told you , i i i i kicked you for building shit like that"
I then proceed with a chat message saying "your mum is minging" And of course that was out of anger at the situation and did not mean and felt very bad as soon as I had put it because of what just unfolded " then he says " you are being for NITRP " with a cheeky voice

I Seriously dont know how i was not roleplaying as i was building to the best of my ability
I did not handle this situation poorly, in my opinion, and I did tell you to stop building it and you carried on so I kicked you, when you rejoined you continued doing it, if Antony had said yes then you should've said so, but the problem is I was SoD and I already said no, the reason I was angry is you had No Intention To Roleplay clearly which can annoy me sometimes as I want people to have a positive experience, and what you said didn't affect my decision, I was going to ban you anyway, I see the ban of NITRP as No Intention To Roleplay Properly aswell, roleplaying outside the rules, if you are trying to get back up to a staff role then joining on an alt to minge isn't the best way, also you seem to think you were banned just for this incident, but however you did other various things such as, LTARP, Staff Diss, Car minge, prop minge, player diss, impersonate, whitelist abused, and you showed very obviously that you just wanted to minge, the reason you have written this ban appeal is most likely because people knew it was you on an alt, this appeal is void in my opinion and should be denied as it is clear you had NITRP and that the ban was valid, and don't try hit me with "oh I didnt know" or "im really really sorry" you do know as you're Ex. Staff and have been playing for a long time and you should be sorry regardless of a ban appeal or not, now I would kindly ask the member of management this question... Do you think we should unban him without a lesson or let him wait out his ban and get taught not to do it again?

I did not handle this situation poorly, in my opinion, and I did tell you to stop building it and you carried on so I kicked you, when you rejoined you continued doing it, if Antony had said yes then you should've said so, but the problem is I was SoD and I already said no, the reason I was angry is you had No Intention To Roleplay clearly which can annoy me sometimes as I want people to have a positive experience, and what you said didn't affect my decision, I was going to ban you anyway, I see the ban of NITRP as No Intention To Roleplay Properly aswell, roleplaying outside the rules, if you are trying to get back up to a staff role then joining on an alt to minge isn't the best way, also you seem to think you were banned just for this incident, but however you did other various things such as, LTARP, Staff Diss, Car minge, prop minge, player diss, impersonate, whitelist abused, and you showed very obviously that you just wanted to minge, the reason you have written this ban appeal is most likely because people knew it was you on an alt, this appeal is void in my opinion and should be denied as it is clear you had NITRP and that the ban was valid, and don't try hit me with "oh I didnt know" or "im really really sorry" you do know as you're Ex. Staff and have been playing for a long time and you should be sorry regardless of a ban appeal or not, now I would kindly ask the member of management this question... Do you think we should unban him without a lesson or let him wait out his ban and get taught not to do it again?
LTARP ( i never left the server)
Car minge ( i had a and crashed into 1 person who was on my side of the road)
Prop minge ( there was no prop minge)
player diss ( i called a player fat because he arrested me)
impersonate ( i did /name tango leader jimmy jususus)
whitelist abuse ( i went on pcso for 5 minutes)

So Joshyyy my question is why didn’t you deal with these when they happened? you were caught out Joshyyy you banned someone because you were annoyed and angry you didn’t take in thr facts that i broke 0 building rules and are using old situations to justify this silly ban

you have changed your story MANY times to try and justify this ban you were also caught lying and being bias in a psd case so it really shows your behaviour

now I would kindly ask the member of management this question... Do you think we should let this man ban people for building on this street as a hobo or demote this man and get taught not to do it again?

(that was joke ^ to show how retarded joshyyys statement was)

Last edited:
LTARP ( i never left the server)
Car minge ( i had a and crashed into 1 person who was on my side of the road)
Prop minge ( there was no prop minge)
player diss ( i called a player fat because he arrested me)
impersonate ( i did /name tango leader jimmy jususus)
whitelist abuse ( i went on pcso for 5 minutes)

So Joshyyy my question is why didn’t you deal with these when they happened? you were caught out Joshyyy you banned someone because you were annoyed and angry you didn’t take in thr facts that i broke 0 building rules and are using old situations to justify this silly ban

you have changed your story MANY times to try and justify this ban you were also caught lying and being bias in a psd case so it really shows your behaviour

now I would kindly ask the member of management this question... Do you think we should let this man ban people for building on this street as a hobo or demote this man and get taught not to do it again?

(that was joke ^ to show how retarted joshyyys statement was)
LTARP - You either did this or change jobs to avoid arrest, I took a sit made by Scott concerning it
Car minge - it was a bit more than that im sure, for you to be blacklisted from a department and have some reports
Prop minge - yes there was, building an unrealistic base on the sidewalk for an example
player diss - you called me obese called people retards etc
impersonation - yes which is impersonation, he asked you to stop pretending to be the leader of his gang and you didnt, I asked you and eventually had to kick you and change your name to "next ones a ban"
whitelist abuse - you admitted to going on the police job when your account had not connection to PD, you are listed on PD as Eric Nelson, you were on PD as Gabriel Kekel

To answer your question it's because other staff dealt with them, I was in a staff call and they told me what you were doing, and I deal with LTARP | prop minge | player diss | whitelist abuse | impersonation, you literally made a sit to call me obese

I havent changed my story at all??

I am not management, but, I never banned you for no reason.

No need to call me a retard.

LTARP - You either did this or change jobs to avoid arrest, I took a sit made by Scott concerning it
Car minge - it was a bit more than that im sure, for you to be blacklisted from a department and have some reports
Prop minge - yes there was, building an unrealistic base on the sidewalk for an example
player diss - you called me obese called people retards etc
impersonation - yes which is impersonation, he asked you to stop pretending to be the leader of his gang and you didnt, I asked you and eventually had to kick you and change your name to "next ones a ban"
whitelist abuse - you admitted to going on the police job when your account had not connection to PD, you are listed on PD as Eric Nelson, you were on PD as Gabriel Kekel

To answer your question it's because other staff dealt with them, I was in a staff call and they told me what you were doing, and I deal with LTARP | prop minge | player diss | whitelist abuse | impersonation, you literally made a sit to call me obese

I havent changed my story at all??

I am not management, but, I never banned you for no reason.

No need to call me a retard.

so it’s a ban-able offence to change your name Tango Leader?

so why did you change my name to that and why did you say that?
So you know that if you break one more rule you will get banned VERY CLEARLY. Which is besides the point, you shouldn't be coming on an alt to minge

So you know that if you break one more rule you will get banned VERY CLEARLY. Which is besides the point, you shouldn't be coming on an alt to minge
so it’s staff policy to change peoples names to their next punishment?
so let’s say someone Has 2 warnings you will change their name (Next time cool-down ban)????

and my main steam i’m unable to log into so i’m not able to go onto it until i contact steam support but probably be fine a couple days

Partially Accepted, I do agree with Joshyyy in the fact that you weren't roleplaying properly on the server by breaking quite a few rules but the thing which pushed Joshyyy to ban you in my eyes didn't break any rules as it wasn't unrealistic and people had room to walk past. Next time I suggest when a staff member asks you to stop doing something and ends up kicking you don't join back and do it again, listen to them and if you feel they are unjust report them. Therefore as most of the rules you were breaking were minor I will be reducing your ban from 2weeks to 1week and I suggest when your ban is finished you listen to what you are told to prevent something like this from happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom