Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied banned for death threats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:james nigel jackson
SteamID:76561199181592428
Date of ban issue:friday
Member of staff: mr miyagi
Ban reason (screenshot):death threats
Why should we unban you?i diddnt give death threats and i tried to post something someone said in ooc but then he said im getting banned so i tried delteing it quickly but realised when i posted it it was just a bunch of number at the end that did look like an ip but why would i try dox someone for kicking me and i diddnt try doxx himi was trying to delete all the stuff but then posted it thinking it was quicker

MysticCaravan

Staff Member
you will have to show me a clip because if you are the man i am thinking off you told everyone on the server to "kys" multiple times then started too spam my ip as it was on friday and you have made the report on sunday i would need to see a clip to see what happened as i deal with a lot of staff reports a day and cannot remember this situation but even with your "why should we unban you" in my opinion it sound like made up excuses

MysticCaravan

Staff Member
okay so you will not be unbanned i have looked through and have found proof you were banned for death threats and attempting to pull my ip this is a screenshot from talks the fish of what you where saying so as far as im concerned your request is denied but the final verdict isnt up to me proof.jpg

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied
The rules clearly show that any types of threats are not permitted on this server.
A7ThreatsDeath/DDoS threats are strictly prohibited.
your claims of trying to repost someone else's message do not line up to the screenshot shown, so the punishment will stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom