Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Banned for nitrp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mufaba from congo

Junior Moderator
Staff Member
Name: Mufaba from congo
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:151450262
Date of ban issue: 15/03/2024
Member of staff: Gatesway
Ban reason (screenshot): 1710594950308.png
Why should we unban you?: Apparently i was doing NITRP in the video of jaythegermanpotato but i didn't do anything my warn record shows i don't break rules everyday i have been talked to about the whole situation and think its kind off excessive to ban me for this 3 weeks is a very long time which i deem not necessary since what happened is what happened and the server didn't suffer from it as far as i heard it surprises me that I've been banned for something that happened almost a week ago and i play the game regularly i rp as any other person and just because of 8 minute video of a person hitting people which wasn't me you ban me for 3 weeks? shouldn't the guy himself be banned rather that someone that plays your server quite a bit and enjoy playing it?

Last edited:

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Hey Mufaba, within the video you clearly disregard someone breaking countless rules. Somehow he kept on ending up in your vehicle's driver seat with you sitting next to him shouting at anything and anyone to pull over. That is not how you're supposed to roleplay, especially at your rank. Harm was suffered by most of the people encountered in that video. Feel free to watch it again to remind yourself.

Besides that, yes, 'the guy himself' should also be banned which is why he has been, only was his more permanent.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom