Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted banned on accident maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i got banned today for 4 days and its my first day playing and i accidentally drove on the wrong side of the road and then when admin dragged me to talk to me, my internet went down so i think they banned me for that. can i please be unbanned thanks my steam id is STEAM_0:1:509709835 1697295785762.png

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Please follow the template so I am able to help you further.

Name:
SteamID:
Date of ban issue:
Member of staff:
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:

Name: peegan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:509709835
Date of ban issue: october 14
Member of staff: mr paul
Ban reason (screenshot): 1697399855178.pngWhy should we unban you?:im new to gmod (its my first day playing) and i my internet went downwhen i was talking to admin but i just wanna play gmod with my friends and do policerp and i wont act up

Hi peegan, the reason you were banned was I believed you left to avoid punishment in a sit we had together, if your internet did cut out i'm sorry and I will happily accept your ban appeal.

Hi peegan, the reason you were banned was I believed you left to avoid punishment in a sit we had together, if your internet did cut out i'm sorry and I will happily accept your ban appeal.
yes it honestly cut out but thanks for accepting it :D

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Since you have no warnings and your new I will take your word for it and unban you just make sure to read the rules and record your gameplay since it can help a lot in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom