Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied BD ARDM in a sit warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Farmer
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:452995787
Date of warning: 28/1/22
Member of staff: Kirbs
Warning Reason: ARDM in a sit
Why should we removed the warning?: I kill DB cus hes annoying everyone. I get taken to a sit he pull his gun out I pull out mine. Krib give him armor but he died to police, I go behind DB with my knife out, he turn around and shoot me for standing there I then stab him and I get a warn for ARDM in a sit but I didnt stab him

I didn't See that DB got killed and i thought he just lost his hp and armor so thats why i gave it back to him. And DB didnt shoot you until you stabbed him in the back he flicked around and then he killed you and you stabbed him first.

Was the original sit for Farmer Killing DB due to the fact he was "Annoying Everybody"?

So was DB given his HP and Armor back due to the fact he was RDM'd or what?

I didn't See that DB got killed and i thought he just lost his hp and armor so thats why i gave it back to him. And DB didnt shoot you until you stabbed him in the back he flicked around and then he killed you and you stabbed him first.
I didn't stab DB he turned around and shot me for standing behind me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom