Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Benjamins staff app

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Benjamin Franklin
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
A year now.
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Pretty much yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:581104984
1.7 References (if any)? None

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM (random death match) is when you kill someone without a valid rp reason.

Example 1: Benjamin kills flash for no RP reason.

Example 2: Skengman tells Benjamin to get out of his car and shoots him. This would be RDM and FTA since he killed him for no reason and he didin't advert carjack.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR (new life rule) is when you die, you cant come back to the same place for 5 minutes and you forget about your past life.

Example 1: Grey raids PRASIL. PRASIL kills Grey and right after Grey respawns, Grey comes back and kills PRASIL. This would be NLR since he didn't wait for 5 mins.

Example 2: Joe starts a PD raid. William counters the PD raid and kills Joe. Right when Joe respawns, he comes back and kills William. This would be NLR since he didin't wait for 5mins.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when you're outnumered by people with firearms and you have to listen to their commands. You have to value you're life.

Example 1: A group of T's pull their guns on a SCO member and their telling him to go in their car but the SCO member pulls out his gun on them trying to kill them. This would be fearRP because he should be scared for his life when his outnumered by people with firearms.

Example 2: A group of police officers with guns tell Joe to put his hands up but instead he pulls out a gun and kills them. This would be fearRP because he wansn't scared for his life.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Hate againts LGBTQ or others

Example 1: William kills Joe because Joe is gay.

Example 2: William comes to Joe and calls him a fa(censored)t.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Discriminating races or religion.

Example 1: Saying the N-word.

Example 1: Joe kills William because his black.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring them to me in a safe place and hear out their story. I would check if William adverted carjack. I would then tell William that he cannot steal NHS vehicles or do any sort of crime And I would tell him to type in chat !MOTD so he can read the rules. Finally I would warn WIlliam for "crimes againsts the NHS" and return them both.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring both of them to me and hear out their story. I would also check if William adverted PD raid. If he did I would explain Joe that when theres a PD raid going on, that everyone in PD is KOS but if William didin't advert I would only warn him based of his record of warns or if he was new to the server. Finally I would explain that he has to advert PD raid and return them both.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would teleport them to me in a safe place and listen to their story. I would also check logs and I would tell Joe that he can't build on the sidewalks only hobos or king hobos can. I would also inform William that he can't raid without adverting raid and that he broke NLR and I would also explain that he can't come back to the same location were he died for 5mins. At the end I would warn Joe for building on the sidewalk and William for NLR+RDM+FTA and return them back.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would teleport the jihad to me and ask him if he knows that theres a pd meeting or if he knows what does no majors mean. If he doesnt know what no majors is I would tell him that when its adverted you cant commit majors like PD raid,bombings ETC... But if it was on purpose I would ban him for MASS RDM if not I would just warn him for interrupting a pd meeting.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
In my opinion I am probably one of the most active on the server and I just want to help out the server. I can also play in the morning sometimes.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would ask other staff in game but if there isn't any on then I would ask in discord.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No I don't

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1. Im mature (even when im young).
2. I can perfectly educate people on the rules.
3. Activity.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1. My grammar since im from slovakia
2. I sometimes stutter.
3. I have no expirience being staff.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I really enjoy the server and I would like to help out.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Last edited:
neutral reason being is cause u got a good understanding of the server and u know the rules but bro USE YOUR MIC MORE PLEASE

Top Bottom