Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Berry Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Berry
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? one month +
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:180820020
1.7 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random death match, Someone murders another person with no reason. Example Someone just got on the server and gets instantly killed. After the admin sit the other players kills another player randomly. I will give them a warning unless its a MRDM case if it is MRDM i will ban them.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New life rule, One player going to a place they died, They die and sees the person they got killed by and randomly kills them. I will warn them and explain why it isn't allowed

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fail Roleplay is when if someone has a gun at you have to listen, If someone is taking you hostage you have to listen. I will warn them then explain why you have to listen to them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you call LGBTQ+ people a faot or not letting them join a department because of there sexuality. They will receive a ban.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when someone calls someone a rasicul slur for example Nigr or Pai. I will get someone to permeant ban them for rasicm.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will bring them both and ask what happened then i will check logs if they didn't advert and if Joe has a clip of William stealing a NHS vehicle i will warn him to Stealing NHS Vehicles

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will bring them both and ask what happened and get the logs of what happened and if Joe has a clip i will watch it if they did not advert i will ban him for mass RDM if he did i would dismiss the case

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will bring them and ask what happened, as William for revenge RDM and i will get him to pay Joe. I will warn Joe for building on the sidewalk

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will bring them both and get a clip if possibly then i would check Joes history if it is clean then i would warn them for MRDM but if he has already been warned it is a ban

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I work well with a team. I have good communication skills and i will give the correct warnings when needed.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I will ask for a different moderator to take the sit or i would ask for help from other moderators

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes, admin

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Active, willing to help, I work good with a team.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Getting annoyed, I give too many chances and spelling.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to become a staff member to help the server out and answer/explain questions to anyone, I want to stop or prevent people breaking the rules and to give the correct punishments out and i would like a chance to help the server out in anyway I can.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Yes, ADHD And Autism

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Yes, ADHD And Autism. ENOUGH SAID

looks rushed and poorly spelled, some of your answers are just flat out incorrect. -1

Azz

Reading through your application it seems very rushed and not thought through properly. It takes longer for some people to complete so take some time to re read the questions and what they ask from you.

Thanks,

Azz

Azz

Yes, ADHD And Autism. ENOUGH

Disabilities might effect some people but everyone finds there own ways to work around them.

Reading through your application it seems very rushed and not thought through properly. It takes longer for some people to complete so take some time to re read the questions and what they ask from you.

Thanks,

Azz
Okay, i will edit my app hopefully it os better.

Reactions: Azz
Denied, I do not think you are suitable for the staff team just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom