Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Big Soritus Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Soritus
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Well over a month
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:197470921
1.7 References (if any)? Some popular figures on the server like Whiplash, V43 and Legal Lee, maybe other mods

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match, where one player kills another randomly and or for no reason
1. James is walking down the street and Evan shoots him for no reason
2. James is stood in a building and Evan walks in and stabs him with no warning

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule, states that after death you cannot rejoin the same rp situation or go to the same area for a certain amount of time
1. Jak3y is killed in a shootout by SCO, and returns to get his car in the area where he died
2. Soritus is mugged and dies but instantly returns to kill the theif.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP or FailRP, when you are outnumbered in a situation, you cannot just whip a gun out and fight
1. Soritus is being detained by SCO but keeps hopping around to try and prevent arrest when he is clearly outnumbered.
2. Caeden is kidnapped and stripped of weapons and comms but he still pulls a gun out and attempts to shoot off his takers (its an 8v1 scenario)

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the act of descrimination against a member of the LGBTQ Community
1. Cake is killed by someone and the person who kills him says "get shit on fagg*t"
2. H2Jihadi kills someone because he finds out they are bisexual.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the act of discrimination against someone of a different race/ethnicity
1. A gun dealer spams in chat "i hate N*ggers"
2. A PCSO arrests someone, when asked why they were arrested, the PCSO sacrastically replies "because your black"

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1. I would call William and Joe into a sit and Warn william for stealing an NHS veichle, i would check logs to find out if he did advert, and after seeing he did, not warn him for FTA and only give him the stealing nhs veichle warn.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1. Check logs to find whether joe has or hasnt adverted pd raid, if he hadnt, i have to call a higher up member of staff since its MRDM. if he had adverted, i will find out if joe was outside of pd when he died, and if not, all is well.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? 1. William should have adverted and not broke NLR. Joe shouldnt have built a base on the sidewalk, i would warn william for FTA and RDM and tell Joe that in future he should hide his base.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1. Advert clearly states no major crimes so i would pass this on to a higher up to see if this is MRDM or maybe Jihadi Joe didnt see the advert and only needs reminding of the rules
Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
i am incredibly active and i can figure out situations pretty well, i am the better decision as i can always be there to be on duty at a time when no other admins are

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Pass it to a higher up or read the rulebook

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
1 server which i quit as staff and a few minecraft servers if that counts

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Cool headed,
Resilient
I can relate to the people in a sit and calm them down

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Overworking,
focus too much on one detail
sometimes have trouble saying no but im working on it

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I notice how stressful it is for some people being staff and feel as if i can bring a more relaxing vibe to the discord and in game, i have been working on my behaviour and my recent warns have been me messing around with my friends, i would like to be a trial mod and have someone look over me to see if i am suitable which i believe i am at this time, i want to make this server a better place and crack down on the amount of gun dealers adverting racial slurs. i would also want to try putting measures into place to prevent prop minging.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes
PS: i appreciate all negative feedback, please go into detail as i would like to improve on my own behaviour as i have been trying to for a few weeks now, cheers

+1

Pros:
Nice Guy
Fit for Staff
Very Active
Just Overall, Has Lot of
References and He is Just Too cool!

Cons:

Nothing At the Moment

Overall, He Would Be a good Selection!

Known As : The Dispatcher Guy
Dispatch : ADM
PD : TSUPT
NHS : SRPMDC
Terrorist : CPL (GD)
London Mafia (LM) : SOLD (Future Enforcer) (GD)
NCA : PC
SCO-19 : PPVT

Goals:
Dispatch : DM or DDM
PD : SUPT
SCO-19 : SGT with TST
Staff : T-Staff
Any Questions, Discord: General Nitro#6969

+1
BIG YES!!!! He would be a perfect addition to the staff team. Similar, to legal lee this player Soritus has been super active and he's a friendly character!!! He knows the rules, even more than me. The staff team would love to have you, I assume! <43

+1

So far it's been fun playing with this guy.. he is friendly, chill and knows the rules.

I think he deserves a shot.

+1
fairly fun to play with. can get annoying at times but get to know him more and hes great, although he has some very weird fetishes

no, you tolerate harassment of other users and have been harassing me. So I will not support you so you can have a power trip.

if you respond to this post and call me a pedophile, you further prove my point otherwise.

no, you tolerate harassment of other users and have been harassing me. So I will not support you so you can have a power trip.

if you respond to this post and call me a pedophile, you further prove my point otherwise.
your banned from discord because there is evidence of you talking to minors, i cant see how him exposing you for the safety of other underage members of the community is classed as harassment

thanks for the feedback, however i have never once tolerated any harassment, i only act rudely towards you as i do not like you and you seem to not understand that i want nothing to do with you. however ill take your knowledge into account

+1 from my interactions with you ingame you’re a nice respectable fellow , and your application is good I can quite clearly see you put a lot of effort into it.

+1
Very active, friendly, knows the rules; an all-round great pick for staff.

Big +1
I feel soritus is very nice and mature so he most likely wouldn’t piss about if he was a staff member, also he has a good understanding of the rules ?

+1 Very active attitude has changed since the last time we spoke and you are more mature and know the server rules well good fit for staff

+1

Amazing lad, extremly active and would be great to have him as staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom