Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bigmikes staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Junior
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin
Date of incident: 14/04/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
Not paying attention, not giving me enough time to talk
Evidence:

Hello big Mike

I belive the situation you are speaking about is when I asked you to change your name

Your name was very similar to Matos for a while . I manually changed your name twice to change name because it could confuse players however you decided not to listen and change it back .

I brought you to have a chat with you to explain why it wasn't allowed saying in voice chat and also typing to explain why it wasn't allowed.

Alot of the time you just sat there and didn't speak infact I belive you didn't use your mic once

After repeating my self twice I said this I'd your last change change your name is its Staff impersonation and could confuse members of the community ( which it did cause people actually thought it was Matos) you ignored me so I said it again at that point I was sure you was afk in a sit .

I banned you for 24 hours for a cool down ban for your failure to listen to Staff and your staff impersonation.

With the staff report I gave you more than enough attention and more than enough chances to listen to me as explained above

I don't know if your mic wasn't working or what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom