Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Blackholes Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Blackhole
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:205227125
Date of ban issue: 21/11/23
Member of staff: Gatesway
Ban reason (screenshot):
Illegal Modifications Why should we unban you?: When I used the modification it wasn't my intent to use it harmfully. Just to show off to some mates and not use it any RP or combat situation. I know haven't delt with this situation to responsibly using Alts and such, however I believe given the chance I can redeem myself, I truly care about the server and during my time as staff I know how difficult people can be and it's my fault for being one of those people. I have deleted all the mods and i now know how stupid it was to do and will share proof that i deleted to whoever would like to see, I hope you guys management feel like giving me a second chance I'd be extremely grateful. If you'd like to discuss this my DMs are open and I'm willing to talk with anyone wanting too.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-22 170925.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-22 170925.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom