Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied blind ass as a staff

Member(s) of staff: walter
Member(s) of staff's rank: no fucking idea
Date of Incident: 10 6 23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: check my warn appeal everything i written is there also he warned me twice for the same thing leading to me banned (12 hours)
Evidence on the incident: also he noclipped thro the door when i wanted to prank him by closing the door on pd while on his CJ

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230610-143632_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610-143632_Discord.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20230610-142532_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610-142532_Discord.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 14
Hey Larry, The reason for the second warn was a simple mistake of mine where I accidentally copied the wrong steam ID whilst trying to warn NO 1. I didn't realise at the time until I was @ed on discord by you calling me a 'fat dick' and going on to insult me further. I fixed the issue for you quickly and swiftly and apologised. You have handled this in an extremely childish way and hope you'll soon reflect on the way you've acted.
1686401756170.png

With the noclipping Larry you closed the door on me, stood infront of it so I quickly got myself out. Anyway Larry I want you to know that I hold no malice to you and I didn't do this with any ill will. You're a nice guy and I've had good interactions with you especially in RS. I simply made a mistake and I apologise for it. I hope we can put this past us mate.

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Thank you for your report, Larry.

Walter should not have no-clipped when other options were still on the table within roleplay, He will receive a verbal warning for this. On the duplicate warning, I think we can all agree it was a genuine mistake and Walter took appropriate actions to resolve the matter immediately when it came to his attention.

Should you have any further evidence regarding his no-clipping or believe his statements were untrue, I urge you to create another staff report.

Denied.

Top Bottom