Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Bobby Jenkins Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Bobby Jenkins
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes
STEAM_0:0:745408361
1.8 References (if any)?
Bo11ocks
godlez

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM stands for random death match and it includes a player killing another player for no valid reason.
Example 1
Benji kills Fred because he says something mean to his friend.

Example 2
Jon wants money so he kills Cameron so he can pick up the money he drops.

NLR stands for new life rule and it includes returning to your place of death after respawning and remembering what happened in your previous life.

Example 1
Bobby gets killed after finding out James has drugs in his base. Bobby then proceeds to return back after respawning and raid him for his drugs and sells them.

Example 2
There is a BP raid and Noah (police officer) gets killed. he then returns to BP and carries on shooting.

FearRP stands for fear role play and is when you value your role play characters life.

Example 1
Jack is being mugged at gun point by 2 people but he pulls out a gun too shoot the muggers

Example 2
Larry is driving when a 2 thief's advert carjack and point a gun at him but Larry drives off.

Example 1
Olly is talking too Jon about his boyfriend. Freddy over hears and calls Olly 'Shut up you F*****! Nobody cares about your boyfriend'

Example 2
Leo is killed for no reason and Ethan comes up to his dead body and says 'That is because you are gay!'

Example 1
Henry wins a fair gun fight and Sam says to Henry 'You stupid n****r!'

Example 2

Liam has mentioned that he has to go AFK to go pray to Allah. Jerry over heard and said to Liam 'Go pray then you stupid p**i!'

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take William and Joe in too a sit and explain to Joe that William do advert carjack. However, I would explain to William that you cant steal NHS vehicles under B15 on the rules. From that i would check Williams warns, if he has a warning prior to this sit for the same reason i would give him a warn or a jail. However, if he hasn't been warned for this before i would give him a verbal warning and encourage him to read the rules before carrying on with role play.
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly, i would bring both of them into a staff sit and ask for both sides of there story. After that, i would check the chat for Williams advert PD raid. If he didn't advert i would check his previous warns and give him a warn or jail. If he did advert but the PD was on cooldown i would check his previous warns and give him a warn or jail. And if he didn't advert i would warn/jail him for RDM and and encourage him to read the rules before roleplaying again.
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First of all i would bring them both to a sit. Then i would ask to hear both sides of the story. I would also ask for a clip to verify their stories. If o clip was provided i would go to the base to see where it was. Then i would tell Joe he can not build on the pavement under C1 of basing in the rules and I would encourage him to read the rules before going back to roleplay and making sure the base is deleted. Then i would move onto William and tell him he needs to advert before raiding and you can not go back to a place you died until 5 minuets after to carry on with the raid. Then i would check their warns and warn/jail accordingly.
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
first off i would bring the people who made the report. Then i hear both sides of the story. Then i would ask for proof such as a clip to help me with the punishments. if no clip is provided ii would check the logs and check the times between the adverts. If the bombing advert was after the PD meeting advert then i would check Joe and Jihads warns and would get a higher up to ban the two for MRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I may be relatively new to riverside roleplay but i believe i have learnt the rules and created a lot of new friendships within riverside. I am always ready to help anyone and have had many compliments from different department over Riverside about how my leadership skills are unmatched and how i do not crumble under high pressure situations. I have a level of professionalism most people do not have on this server and i take all situations seriously. My activity on the server is almost everyday and if i aren't on i am always ready to help over discord.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I was a staff on an alternative server in Gmod but left the role because the environment was too toxic.
3. I don't have any enemies.
3. I want to make everyone happy
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yep

Thanks for spending time to read!
Bobby Jenkins

+1
I have never had a bad experience with you in RP or as staff. Your application is very good. You only have 1 warn, and from my experiences, you have a great knowledge of the rules. I think you should be a great fit for staff!

+1
I have never had a bad interaction with you and I have read over you application and I think you are a good fit for staff.

+1
I have never had a bad interaction with you and I have read over you application and I think you are a good fit for staff.
+1
I have never had a bad experience with you in RP or as staff. Your application is very good. You only have 1 warn, and from my experiences, you have a great knowledge of the rules. I think you should be a great fit for staff!
Thank you guys appreciate it!

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Please message Azz for an interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom