Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bobi's app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? bobi
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? More than a year
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:440890194
1.7 References (if any)? Dripzz, phoon

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM-Random Deathmatch | RDM is when a player murders another withouth any RP reason.

EXAMPLE 1:FOR THIS EXAMPLE WE WILL HAVE 2 PLAYERS. ONE IS CALLED BEN THE OTHER ONE IS CALLED JOSH.JOSH WILL BE RDMING.
BEN just spawed and is running to simple car dealer. Josh sees BEN at simple car dealer and decides to shoot and kill BEN.

EXAMPLE 2:
FOR THIS EXAMPLE BEN WILL BE RDMING JOSH.

THIS SITUATION HAPPEND RIGHT AFTER JOSH WAS IN A SIT AND GOT WARNED

JOSH got of a sit with BEN and got warned because he rdmed.JOSH changed his behaviour and just minds his own buisness
BEN sees JOSH and shoots him immediatly.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR: NEW LIFE RULE. You cant remember what happend in the situation you got killed and you cant interact with the situation you got killed in.

IN THESE EXAMPLES BEN WILL BE COMMITING NLR

EXAMPLE 1:

BEN was a police officer who died during a bank raid. He became angry and came back because wanted to catch the person who killed him.

EXAMPLE 2:

BEN was mugged by someone, but he didn't give in to their demands. The attacker shot and killed BEN. After dying, BEN came back and argued with his killer.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FEArRP:Fear Roleplay, also known as Fear RP, is a type of roleplay where players must comply with the demands of those who have overpowered them, as they would in real life be scared. However, if the player is armed before being placed in Fear RP, they are exempt from following its rules.

IN THESE EXAMPLES BEN WILL BE COMMITING FEArRP

EXAMPLE 1:

Josh and GREG pointed a gun at BEN, but BEN responded by pulling out an AR-15 and killing both of them.

EXAMPLE 2:

Josh and GREG aimed their guns at BEN, a taxi driver, and told him to exit the vehicle. However, BEN decided to drive away instead.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia is when someone is afraid or hates people who are LGBTQ+. This can show up as mean words or actions because of a person's sexual orientation or gender identity.

EXAMPLE 1:
Saying hurtful things to someone because they are gay or transgender.

EXAMPLE 2:
Not letting someone have a job or other things because of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism is when someone treats another person badly or unfairly because of their race. This can happen because of mean words or actions by individuals, or because of unfair rules in society.

EXAMPLE 1:
Being mean or hurting someone because of their race.

EXAMPLE 2:
Having rules or laws that treat people unfairly because of their race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I'm going to teleport to Joe and take him to a safe place so we can talk about his report. I'll tell him that William didnt fail to advert. Then I'll teleport William to check if he stole a vehicle from the NHS. If he did, I'll bring and ask for his side of the story, then i will warn him for "CRIMES AGAINST NHS". After that, I'll send William back and take Joe back to his vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

THERE ARE 2 OUTCOMES IN THIS SITUATION

OUTCOME `1(JOE AND THE OTHER 6 PEOPLE WERE IN THE POLICE DEPARTMENT)
I'm going to check the records to see where William killed Joe. I'll see that he killed Joe and 6 other people while they were in the police station. I'll explain to William that during a police raid, the person doing the raid gets to decide if they want to kill the people inside.

OUTCOME `2(JOE AND THE OTHER 6 PEOPLE WERE KILLED OUTSIDE PD)
I'm going to take Joe to a safe place to talk about a his report. I'll check where William has been killing people and see that he didn't have a good reason to kill them. I'll teleport to William and stop him from killing other people. I'll bring William to talk to Joe and ask why he was killing people. If he doesn't have a good reason, I'll ban him for 4 weeks for "MASS RDM".

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I'll bring Joe to a safe place and talk to him about what happened. I'll go see William and ask him what happened too. I'll tell William that he broke some rules like not advertising a raid, not following the New Life Rule, and killing Joe without a reason. I'll make William give back the money he got from selling Joe's drugs. If he doesn't give it back, I'll give it to Joe. Finally, I'll
warn William accordingly and tell Joe to remove his base since he is not allowed to build on the sidewalk.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will bring William and Joe to a safe place to talk about the report against Joe. I'll check the logs to see if William adverted, which will show me if he meant to MRDM or just do a bombing. If he did advert, I will warn Joe for breaking the "No Major Crimes" rule and then return both of them. I will help William as much as I can so he can do his thing.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have strong team working abilities and great social skills. I can work well with others and communicate effectively, making me a valuable addition to the team. These qualities set me apart from other applicants and make me a great choice for the position.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

If I'm not sure, I'll look at the guidebook or ask another staff member or someone higher up for help.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Yes a have a lot of experience staffing servers in a lot of different platforms such as FiveM,Discord,Minecraft,CSGO.
I have not staffed in a Garry's Mod server, but I can assure you I am very familiar with the tools I will be given.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

My strengths include good communication skills, the ability to handle difficult situations calmly, and a strong commitment to enforcing rules fairly and consistently.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

Well, I'd say that sometimes I might be a bit too lenient when dealing with rule-breakers. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I know that's not always the best approach. Another weakness is that I can get easily overwhelmed when there's a lot going on at once. But I'm working on improving my time-management skills. Lastly, I can be a bit of a perfectionist, which can slow me down sometimes. But I believe that taking care to do things right is important for being an effective staff member.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I've been in the community for a while and I've always been interested in being a staff member. I think I have the ability to be a good fit for the team and make the server enjoyable for everyone. Now I feel like it's the right time for me to try and become part of the Riverside staff team.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

My accent may have an effect on my work as a staff member, but I am actively making efforts to improve and enhance my abilities.

Have you received any help when creating this application? NO
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? YES

Last edited:

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Aaron as your reference? He only joins the server to break rules and yeah, he's not even staff...

Aaron as your reference? He only joins the server to break rules and yeah, he's not even staff.
Didnt mean to he was on my last one.He didnt used to be that way but he started minging for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom