Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Brit (PC Jones 3612)'s Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? - PC Jones 3612
1.2 How old are you? - 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? - Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? - 1 Year
1.5 Are you fluent in English? - Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:570561064
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1:
Define RDM and provide two examples: Killing without a clear defined reason, or none at all. RDM stands for Random Death Match. Example 1: You decide to kill someone for a reaction or because you're bored. Example 2: You are having an argument with someone and shoot them out of anger.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR, or New Life Rule, is a rule in which you may not get involved in a situation that you died in, either until it ends or when five minutes pass. Example 1: You die in a PD raid and get back into the action as soon as you spawn back in. Example 2: You die and radio in the positions and status of the peoplewho killed you, (e.g. "2 men in purple shirts killed me, one has an assault rifle, the other has a pistol at the Suburbs.")

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is a rule where you must show fear when being knife/gunpointed, hence you must follow the commands of the person knife/gunpointing you. Example 1: You get mugged while being gunpointed by a thief, you then pull out your firearm and kill the thief. Example 2: You are kidnapped and put under gunpoint, you then make a dash for the exit.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the mistreatment or hatred of someone in the LGBTQ+ community because of the only fact of them being in the community. Example 1: Someone informs you that they are gay and then you distance yourself from them thereon after. Example 2: Someone says that they have just come out and you then call them slurs/verbally abuse them.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the undue mistreatment of someone purely due to their skin colour, race or ethnicity. Example 1: You think that all Muslims are terrorists, this could not be further from the truth. Example 2: You think that your race is superior to others, we are obviously all equals.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?:
William has adverted carjack, but he has stolen an NHS vehicle, which is against the rules. I would inform Joe that William adverted carjack, but he is not allowed to steal NHS vehicles. I would then see if William had prior warnings and give him the respective punishment.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: Look in logs to see if William adverted raid, if he did, and those kills were part of the raid, then there is no issue. If William did not advert raid then that would then become Mass RDM and a Fail Raid, and give him the appropriate punishments.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: I would bring William and Joe to a sit. William has committed Fail Raid and broke NLR. I would give William the punishments that come with the offenses.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: Joe, because of the No Major Crimes advert, has committed Mass RDM and I would give him the appropriate ban.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
I am an experienced player of many RP servers and rsrp. I have extensive knowledge of RP rules and I can handle sits effectively. I am active when admins are not on and there is a lot of minging. I enjoy moderating on servers because I am helping the community that I partake in. I have not got any warnings from the time I have started playing this server.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?: I would ask someone more senior than me to help.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?: Yes.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am straight to the point, I like to make friends with everyone I can, I understand the rules well.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I don't take things as serious as they should be at times, I sometimes lose track of time, I can put things off to do later, and then realise that I haven't done it.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?: I want to be a staff member because I want to help the community and weed out the minges to make the game enjoyable for everyone. I enjoy this server and have been playing it for a while.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?: Not any that I'm aware of.

Have you received any help when creating this application?: No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?: Yes

Denied, try and improve your presence on the server before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom