Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bruce Eagle DEAF Warn Appeal - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue: 13/07/2023
Member of staff: Leon
Warning reason (screenshot):
1686592741645.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

Player Who report "RDM" is STEAM_0:1:579062418,

He was lying straight to staff.

He was shooting at my rear quarter of my car twice with sniper rifle with my Own Eye. Therefore Taking the Car Damage away.

But there's was no Proof for Clip/Screenshot.
But Told the staff he was killed randomly,
Staff Checked the Logs.
Staff Claims It's was RDM.
But I said it was NOT. he targeted me. after small mishap for almost running him over while he was on the damn road.
ALSO told the staff he pulled out sniper rifle twice before he shoot at my car.

From my perspective, you were reported for RDM and logs show you killed the reporter inside PD lobby and nothing else could be seen in logs. The only proof that could have been provided was a 15 second clip of him doing nothing and you proceeding to kill him. This combined with your extensive RDM history lead me to issue you with a warn as I deemed it RDM since that's what the available proof reflected.

From my perspective, you were reported for RDM and logs show you killed the reporter inside PD lobby and nothing else could be seen in logs. The only proof that could have been provided was a 15 second clip of him doing nothing and you proceeding to kill him. This combined with your extensive RDM history lead me to issue you with a warn as I deemed it RDM since that's what the available proof reflected.
Pretty sure it was him or unsure someone who has Green Terrorist Player model whoever just shoot at my car for no reason.
15 Sec Clips doesn't really make sense.

Pretty sure it was him or unsure someone who has Green Terrorist Player model whoever just shoot at my car for no reason.
15 Sec Clips doesn't really make sense.
As the person who made this report and was RDM'D by bruce all i can say is that you were already in the PD when i entered and you stabbed me for no reason.
The clip i have:

As the person who made this report and was RDM'D by bruce all i can say is that you were already in the PD when i entered and you stabbed me for no reason.
The clip i have:
You Just Shot my car before you even recorded that clip. It doesn't even count because you just shoot my car twice before YOU ENTERED the PD.

EDIT: Either Makes Me think you just edited the Clip to make 15 second to make look like a RDM. Otherwise where's the full clip of it.

Last edited:

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Bruce do you have a clip of him damaging your car?

You Just Shot my car before you even recorded that clip. It doesn't even count because you just shoot my car twice before YOU ENTERED the PD.

EDIT: Either Makes Me think you just edited the Clip to make 15 second to make look like a RDM. Otherwise where's the full clip of it.
my clips have been on 15 seconds due to low storage, also 15 seconds was fine because it captured everything, i never shot your car you must be mistaken

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

I am denying this because while he might have damaged your car we just don't know because there is no proof and I have told you countless times that you need to record them otherwise it would just be rdm from you and you will get warned.

So if he did damage your car then please record from now on since we don't have logs for cars or if they take any damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom