Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Bruce Eagle Warn - A2 Disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue: 20/04/2023
Member of staff: Mentor Jerloc on Duty (STEAM_0:1:109904450)
Warning reason (screenshot):
1687194377060.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

I wasn't Disrespecting Anybody, Because I was angry explaining the Server Rules to Staff. And All Suddenly, Jerloc warned me for disrespect without any chance to verbal warn to telling it stop.

Last edited:
Hey Bruce,
So you were warned for "A-2: Disrespect" as you were abusing staff members by calling them dicks in OOC, as a rule, says Staff members are volunteers and shouldn't be abused for their decisions. You were warned by my trainee about breaking FearRP and once you were returned you start to abuse my trainee in OOC which as his mentor I find unacceptable behaviour to abuse a new member of our staff team. Therefor you were warned for A2 Disrespect. For future reference do not abuse staff members in OOC over a decision do the correct and mature thing and appeal in the forums in a correct manner.

Thank you for spending your time on righting this and have a good rest of your day.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

I understand why you said what you said since you were wrongfully warned but if this ever happens again I will deny the warn appeal since you should leave it to the forums manager if its a warn/ban appeal and if its a staff report leave it to the staff management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom