Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Bruce Eagle Warn Appeal - FearRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue:
20/06/2023
Member of staff:
Moos 1442 on Duty (STEAM_0:0:217016093)
Warning reason (screenshot):
1687194572433.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

I was Sprinting from Spawn and went near to mall on my way to Car Dealer while Crossing the Road from Hotel to Mall Sidewalk, And Liam ( STEAM_0:1:579062418 ) adverted Mug behind me whillist moving, I'd pullled my gun and started shooting at him for my protection, And Liam just killed me and then decided to call Staff for FearRP. (Why it's necessary if he's already killed me)
Then Moo bring me over, Explained the Situation also I Said that Mugging from Behind is Unfair Act for RP. Which would made them confused who they're mugging for. But Rules For FearRP clearly stated " FearRP applies either when you have no weapons in your possession and are being threatened with a firearm or you are armed but outnumbered by individuals with firearms. " But I have my weapons in possession and being threated, So that's why i pulled my gun out and started shooting at him for my Self-defense. And Yet Jerloc Comes Over to monitor the situation. And Both Decided to make me Warn for FearRP. Yet Liam Claims he has Clip for it.

I don't really believed this warn was rightful decision.

Hi bruce here is the clip i sent,
you can see in the clip i dont attempt to shoot you until you stop and turn around, after this you proceeded to pull out a shotgun and shoot me which breaks the server rules for fear rp.

Hi Bruce
i can see in the clip how you acknowledged he is behind you with a gun while the mug advert is there and Liam shouting at you to stop moving
after which you kept walking backwards and pulled out a gun firing upon Liam, who then shot you down. Point is you broke FearRp

Hi Bruce
i can see in the clip how you acknowledged he is behind you with a gun while the mug advert is there and Liam shouting at you to stop moving
after which you kept walking backwards and pulled out a gun firing upon Liam, who then shot you down. Point is you broke FearRp
He didn't advert it correctly, without saying stop moving, if he would done it, then i would stop moving..

Hi Bruce
after which you kept walking backwards and pulled out a gun firing upon Liam, who then shot you down.
I dont think he heard him coming behind him

I dont think he heard him coming behind him
He did as he turned around seeing the gun and the advert in chat while Liam was telling him to stop moving as he pulled out a shotgun and fired upon Liam

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Since Bruce had a weapon in his possession and was not outnumbered he is allowed to try and kill the person who is mugging him.

I will talk to Moos about this so this does not happened again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom