Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bruce TFS Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF
SteamID: 76561198056183133
Date of ban issue: 29/02/2024
Member of staff: Madrid
Ban reason (screenshot):
1709138807111.png

Why should we unban you?:

Now Excuse me with my grammar/spelling problem.

I've gotten the ban instantly after Johny warned me for car minge on spot (without any player reports.), Which i didn't do, I just drove my car down the STEEP hill before taxi place and let go gas, and hit the rear of parked cop car that was blocking on main road in like 40-50mph or less, However I'd stopped, didn't left the scene. which is consider as On-Collison Accident.)

I've gotten banned Perma for hitting TFS Limit, I'm currently trying speak gatesway to sort my TFS or able to use warn wipe to get rid of old warn i've got. (when he decides to speak mo about it.)

I've tired try get rid of my old warns by appealing and it's ends up being constantly denied.

Really having just recently spent $50AUD over 2x 10,000 tokens 2 days before I've got this. I don't want to get anger and pissed off about losing my money over this perma banned. It's just feels so harsh.

EDIT: Awaiting for cooldown to post my warn appeal.
EDIT 2: Warn Appeal Link - https://riverside-roleplay.com/forums/index.php?threads/bruce-eagle-warn-appeal.3918/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom