Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Buff weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Increase the amount of money made from weed or make weed cheaper to produce.

How this will benefit the community: Currently growing weed is very expensive to do, and the payout is horrible (1000g jar of weed sells for £1k when the jar costs £500). For most players there is absolutely no incentive to do weed. Buffing weed would make the job actually be used which would also lead to better Drug raid RP from NCA, maybe even boosting NCA activity.

Links: None

+1 Weed definitely needs a big buff, spent 2 hours doing it earlier on a fairly large scale and made a total of £40k

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
Will be looked into.

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
I have decreased the prices of the entities required to produce weed by a decent amount. In hopes that this will change things. I've had a few people test weed out and they have told me its about 100k p/h which is fine for a drug that requires barely any effort. If this requires any more buffing feel free to make another suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom