Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Buggzy and leeroy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggzy and Leeroy
head-admin and co-owner
throughout the week.

Both of these lot use their admin powers to enhance their own and their friends game play off admin duty, healing and spawning armour for themselves whenever they feel like. Even seconds after a incident as shown in screenshots. that and i believe their armour value is at 300 instead of the usual 100. as they seem to take 3 mags from an ak to take down.
it gives a blatantly unfair advantage, for a normal player it's a process that costs quite a bit of money. meanwhile these lot regen themselves seconds after losing armour.
the screenshot also shows the two flying because they was essentially driving around killing people in mass, if they lost their car they would just fly back to car dealer.

Attachments

• 20220127160908_1.jpg
    20220127160908_1.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 21
Evening, I am sorry you feel this way and have chosen to make a report against me regarding such a matter. Have you got a video of the events that you claim to have taken place within the screenshot? My reasoning behind asking is because my only encounter with you was, to what I believe, several weeks ago and therefore I cannot recall the situation. For you and those who read this report, I must emphasise that I do not use my "admin powers" to gain an unfair advantage against players which would cause unenjoyment here at Riverside. In fact, when they are used, events are made to increase the enjoyment of those who willingly participate. I must note that for those who have taken a special interest in the way I conduct myself on the server (and have further questions regarding this), please do not hesitate to contact me via direct messages or a voice chat if I am available.

screenshot shows after murdering me, you set you and your buds health back to full. simple as

futhermore, i don't really think it's appropriate that you reply to a staff report against you. and lock my messages till i'm assuming you approve them

screenshot shows after murdering me, you set you and your buds health back to full. simple as
I'm sure I had a justifable reason to heal myself in that scenario.
futhermore, i don't really think it's appropriate that you reply to a staff report against you. and lock my messages till i'm assuming you approve them
What?

I'm sure I had a justifable reason to heal myself in that scenario.

What?
I'm sure you would think it's justified, however it's not because you do it with the sole purpose of giving yourself a edge in combat. i don't have proof but i've seen you heal yourself in a pause in a active gun fight. and multiple times straight after just so you can engage the next target quicker, whats more out of order is you healing DB killer. in my opinion the biggest minge on the server. and giving him a advantage over the rest of the player base

I stand by the fact that each heal I have given to myself and others have some form of justification behind it. As you said in the last comment, you have no evidence to support the misconduct claim against me and therefore your comments are, to what I believe, quite slanderous.

I stand by the fact that each heal I have given to myself and others have some form of justification behind it. As you said in the last comment, you have no evidence to support the misconduct claim against me and therefore your comments are, to what I believe, quite slanderous.
screenshot speaks for itself, wait till tomorrow and i'll get some supporting statements from the player base. and to be specific i said i dont have proof you heal yourself in the middle of a gun fight, however knowing you it won't be long. i've taken up a policy of recording you and db killer actions since you's tend to be quite two-faced and hypocritical.

my replies are frozen for admin approval, so the process to interact with this forum is longer and drawn out.
i'll let you close it for now since actually continuing with this one. without 100% undeniable evidence and probably testimony from half the player base. would only look like this even if i was successful:
don't trust links? look up "staff-acting-like-authoritarians-and-humiliating-their-own-players-for-their-own-enjoyment.1646" in accepted staff reports. solid video evidence of staff harassment. and the reply is 'yeah, we wont bully you, instead we'll just mute you. messing up your game experience because you shared a opinion in chat'- not a direct quote, but essentially what you get.
this server would be alot better off as a 1945 server with the kind of experience you get. whether you argue for the wrong reasons or right reasons the answer is always no. so I'll come back in a bit

fzn

Thank you for writing this report. We take our staff standards extremely seriously so any and all possible misconduct will be investigated to the best of our abilities.
However in this scenario there is simply not enough contextual evidence for me to continue looking into this.

If you have any further reports, do not hesitate to write one. Any questions? Make a ticket in our discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom