Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Bugware Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Member(s) of staff: Bugware
Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator
Date of Incident: 16/03/2024
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was put in a wall by a PCSO so I made a report. At the time there was no staff on duty and bugware was active on the server, there was a few other staff online that where busy dealing with other sits. Bugware was not dealing with other sits and was also ignoring my report. I asked in out of character chat if staff could take my report but had no reply. I was stuck inside the wall for about 8 minutes before another staff member teleported to me and then got me out of the wall. Adding onto this I was standing on the path with a few people and Bugware didn't kill me but he hit me with his car. Additionally, Bugware is currently staffing/developing for another Garry's mod server.
Evidence on the incident:
Clip of Bugware attempted VDM:

Last edited:

Bugware

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Hello,

Im very sorry if my recent actions may have harmed you in any way, but at the time (assuming this is the same time i was thinking of), i was not active on the server and was instead eating while tabbed out. If I was active and moving on the server, and was ignoring your sit, i deeply apologize as i may not have seen it.
Moving on to the "Attempted VDM" clip, i was attempting to push a tricycle up the sidewalk as i had just done before, and simply swerved slightly off. If this damaged you heavily, I would be more than happy to give a small amount of cash in compensation.

+im not staff on a diff server

More reasons to dismiss clip btw:
Clip doesnt show anything before the incident, didnt give enough time to advert misdrive, heavily cropped clip.
Thank you!

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
The clip does show enough as "missdrive" is not actually a valid advert, so therefore I had not reason to add it. Additionally you are a developer on a star wars RP server. When my sit was in I was told that you where moving around and I even saw you advert.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Yes I can see from the video that Bugware's driving is atrocious. Missdrive is not a valid advert however it does help to punctuate what is an accident. Personally, I am disappointed in his lapse in judgement by driving onto the pavement almost directly into a crowd of players. The excuse of "push(ing) a tricycle up the sidewalk" is not good enough in my opinion.

We cannot prove either way if Bugware was ignoring your report or was away. I'm not going to punish someone for eating food of course.

I will look into the point of Bugware staffing on another server :mad:

For the parts mentioned above, consider this report:
ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom